Switching WISP - Level 7 or Wan4u

Lord Slayer

I have been with level 7 for 2 years now and i am very satisfied with their service.
However the kids are older now and also getting into gaming with the effect that my old 3mb just isnt cutting it anymore for simultanious use.
Money doesnt grow on the tree in the backyard unfortunately so the only to options viable right now is
level 7 - 6mb package for 699 (No FUP, Shaped for peer to peer)
Wan4u - 10mb package for 550.

Just based on price and download speed the Wan4u appears to be best, but i can't seem to find more information on possible FUP and so on on their website. I also cannot check coverage there, but they did show up on a google search for WISPS in Silverton PTA.

So, anyone have experience with the 2 and want to weigh in on the issue?

MisterV

I would recommend you stay with level 7. You know the company and as far as my experience with them goes they are a pretty capable lot. They have the most stable and reliable WISP i have had, buy a long shot. You get what you pay for I guess.
@Level7 has assisted me with a lot of issues that were not even related to them.

Peon

Expert Member
I second MisterV

I've heard in the industry good things aswell about Level7

I wouldn't rock the boat too much.

Lord Slayer

was hoping for more than just 2 replies. :)

The extra 4mb would have been nice, but theres just not enough information regarding the small-print and coverage area for Wan4u.

Guess i'm sticking with my old level-7 friends then.

Thanks for the input people.

MDKza

Gaming is more about quality of the connection over the speed IMO. Stay with Level-7

Sadam4090

Good day

We have been building our network since 2001; starting with only one 64k Diginet Internet line. Since then we have grown to use multiple Fibre connections which we distribute wireless to our clients.

We also provide uncapped services with no FUP (Fair Usage Policy) on all our packages.

You can contact us on 012 546 6100 or info@wan4u.co.za for more information and to check for coverage.

Regards

HartsockZA

I'd throw my hat in the wring but unfortunately we cover the other side of the mountain and our 10mb packages are R500