Takealot Vouchers (Begging) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mintydroid

Expert Member
I've used the voucher and got the R100 off but when I pay with ebucks it asks for a one time pin that was sent to my phone but I haven't received the sms. Is the one time pin from ebucks or takealot? I'm stuck at that part.

mintydroid

Expert Member
I've used the voucher and got the R100 off but when I pay with ebucks it asks for a one time pin that was sent to my phone but I haven't received the sms. Is the one time pin from ebucks or takealot? I'm stuck at that part.

Okay I've figured out it's the ebucks OTP that's going to a cell number I don't use anymore.

mintydroid

Expert Member
All sorted now ........ Needed a gpu for my microserver and got it with free delivery. Thanks for the voucher!!! :D

i.got~issues

Expert Member
New voucher: shop2014 gives R100 off when spending R250 or more on anything. it expires beginning Feb (2nd or 3rd I think, can't remember as I saw it at a friend's house)

Many thanx for this... used it right now!

Tinuva

The Magician
Used it last night :) With the free shipping and these vouchers, really make it worth it to buy stuff from TakeItAll, because their prices seem better than some of the actual shops!

Status
Not open for further replies.