Takealot Vouchers (Begging) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

eehellfire

Honorary Master
Superbalist sent me a 100off250 to use on Takealot.

Takealot sent me a 100off250 to use on Superbalist.
I have a spam email address that I use to sign up for sites while deciding if they're legit.
If they're legit (imo) I'll re-register with my real address.
Got a voucher from Superbalist for Takealot to my spam account but not my real account.
Maybe it's because I unsubscribed from their email bombardment on my real account?

EDIT: it all ended fine because I could use the voucher that was sent to me :D

Tinuva

The Magician
Anyone still have their takealot voucher received from superblast and not using it?

Tried to get a trolley, but that facebook app seems like it died a silent death. Will make a big purchase from TakeAlot tomorrow, a discount wouldn't hurt, otherwise I will just have to make do with the ebucks earn.

rodga

Executive Member
Anyone still have their takealot voucher received from superblast and not using it?

Tried to get a trolley, but that facebook app seems like it died a silent death. Will make a big purchase from TakeAlot tomorrow, a discount wouldn't hurt, otherwise I will just have to make do with the ebucks earn.
those vouchers expired on monday iirc

AthenianOwl

Executive Member
Used one to buy myself a new badass PC case (CM690 III) and it came with an extra R50 off voucher which will be expired on 30 November :p.

Tinuva

The Magician
How to you get an adopt a trolley voucher?
1. Must have facebook account.
2. Go to TakeAlot's facebook page @ https://www.facebook.com/Takealot
3. Click on "Adopt a trolley" at the top menu below the huge takealot logo which goes to https://www.facebook.com/Takealot/app_774176442615913
4. Click "Adopt a trolley on this new page.
5. Choose a trolley to adopt, there 3 to choose from.

At some point you need to give app permissions, you fill in your name cell # and stuffs.

They end up sending the voucher via SMS to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.