Takealot Vouchers (Begging) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crossing_Swords

Or instead of codes just post that you have a voucher and let someone pm for them, that way outside non-members can't see it. Just an idea.

biometrics

Honorary Master
Or instead of codes just post that you have a voucher and let someone pm for them, that way outside non-members can't see it. Just an idea.

Problem is a flood of pm's then. Best to make it a first come first serve system via a post in this thread. imho.

mubeend

Lol . Vouchers are always welcome :p. No one ever will say no to nice friendly vouchers .

Swa

Honorary Master
So they send an email telling me to update my details for a R1000 prize. I update my details and few days later get a voucher because I'm not active. Coincidence?

Spizz

Goat Botherer
So they send an email telling me to update my details for a R1000 prize. I update my details and few days later get a voucher because I'm not active. Coincidence?
Yes. I used takealot on Monday for the first time since April.

Next day I got R100 voucher because I'm not active :wtf:

byronjason

Start a facebook group.

Mine was only R100 off R250 but it's a general one. Would have still preferred the R150 if I can buy a printer with it.

Yeah I bought a Power Bank and Aux cable paid R169 for both. Total cost R319 used the R150 off.

SeRpEnT

Executive Member
I still wanna know where and how you guys get all these vouchers from? I am subscribed to both Takealot and Superbalist and never get emails with voucher codes.

CraigS2

Random I think. I got one a while ago and I only have a takealot account. That's the only one I've gotten though.

RichardG

Honorary Master
Bulk of the vouchers I had expired. Normally would get a voucher(s) from Mr. Delivery every time a delivery took place.. Nowadays you need to participate in events(marathons etc) in order to get a voucher...

VoucherCloud doesn't have anymore Marco Polo.

Status
Not open for further replies.