Takealot Vouchers (Begging) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

alqassam

Expert Member
It's also heavily discounted on Amazon as well. I read the reviews before I purchased.
Decent or not I'm always breaking, losing or misplacing headphones. For that price I decided I might as well chance it as the in ear headphones I buy in the malls always break.

PS. Already sold out

I did buy one anyway as mine are lost.

shjane

Visit our World Cup Shop for great offers on TVs & DSTV Decoders, Supporter Gear, Braais & Biltong Makers and more supporter essentials!

PLUS get R50 off any purchase over R150 when you use the coupon code below by Sunday, 16 August!

ED4G-5NAT-E2YU

FlashSA

Executive Member
Visit our World Cup Shop for great offers on TVs & DSTV Decoders, Supporter Gear, Braais & Biltong Makers and more supporter essentials!

PLUS get R50 off any purchase over R150 when you use the coupon code below by Sunday, 16 August!

ED4G-5NAT-E2YU

Customer does not qualify (through mobile app)

RichardG

Honorary Master
Do we only make purchases on takealot when there is a voucher to apply to make the deal sweeter.

SAsoccerfan

Do we only make purchases on takealot when there is a voucher to apply to make the deal sweeter.

Yes, always

I seem to receive a voucher after a certain duration of inactivity on a specific account.
Did anyone figure out how long it takes for them to lure you back in once an account looks inactive? For me it seems like an average of 3 months

Swa

Honorary Master
Yes, always

I seem to receive a voucher after a certain duration of inactivity on a specific account.
Did anyone figure out how long it takes for them to lure you back in once an account looks inactive? For me it seems like an average of 3 months
Was 6 months for me. Got a R100 off 250 voucher. Was planning on buying an HP 1515 but HiFi Corp had it even cheaper. So I ordered ink. Will come in handy with our fibre drive. :D

Spizz

Goat Botherer
Yes, always

I ordered for the first time in 3 or 4 months and got a 'we miss you voucher' the next day :wtf:

biometrics

Honorary Master
Ok, right, I don't know when mubeend is going to use it and feedback if it works or not ...

I have ONE more. R50 off R150, use by 16 August.

First person to post which digit the "?" is:

3.1415926535?97932384626

Status
Not open for further replies.