Takealot Vouchers (Begging) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

v3rt1g0

I am willing to give away Superbalist vouchers for free. My deal is sweeter

Yeah you're right. :p I don't mind giving them away. Just need to make an urgent purchase and thought if anybody wanted to share a voucher, I had a few to give back. :erm: :D

airborne

Honorary Master
Loaded a voucher on my my account that was accepted. Don't want it anymore. If I don't checkout, am I hogging it? If so, how do I remove it?
From what I understand the voucher is valid for anyone to use until you actually confirm the order.
Same as if its your voucher(ie you've not posted the voucher on this thread, only you know the code), you can load stuff in your cart and go as far as applying the voucher but if you don't check out then the code doesn't get used and remains valid(if it hasn't expeired that is).

I tried using a voucher posted a while back, first added something to the cart to check it was still working, all good, went as far as needed on the check out to input the voucher and test it.
Then went and found what I actually wanted to order, tried checking out again and the voucher wouldn't work.
Came back to this thread and someone had just posted that they had used that same voucher code.

PsYTraNc3

Expert Member
Fiance spends about R1000 a year on Takealot and got R100 off a purchase over R300.
I spend R1000-R2000 a month and got R50 off :confused: nice one Takealot!

I took her voucher anyway :p

smiley-zn

Fiance spends about R1000 a year on Takealot and got R100 off a purchase over R300.
I spend R1000-R2000 a month and got R50 off :confused: nice one Takealot!

I took her voucher anyway :p

Perhaps trying to encourage smaller spenders

Zyk1

Expert Member
Finally received my first Takealot voucher.
R100 of spend of R300 or more.....only via the mobile app.
Better than nothing

Park@82

Honorary Master
Finally received my first Takealot voucher.
R100 of spend of R300 or more.....only via the mobile app.
Better than nothing
I'm not getting any. I am probably ordering too frequently with them. :(

Cicero11

Have a R50 coupon on app orders over R150 to give, if anyone interested.

Edit: Voucher given away.

Last edited:

DJST

Need a voucher please if anyone have one they won't use before expiry, will give one back when I receive one, please pm me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.