Takealot Vouchers (Begging) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichardG

Honorary Master
Crap, bought an 8GB SD card and now on the saily deal they're selling a 16GB for roughly the same price :(
donr become a compulsive buyer! I always select deposit payment if at a later stage I am happy will edit payment method on web

isie

Honorary Master
Crap, bought an 8GB SD card and now on the saily deal they're selling a 16GB for roughly the same price :(

even before the price change id tell you not to buy an 8Gb - not worth it. space the final frontier you can never have enough :)
16Gb now a days is not enough.

airborne

Honorary Master
Anyone have a R50 off R150? Need one tonight, hiiiiiiiiit me up via pm. Shot exe!

biometrics

Honorary Master
You can't pre-order via the app and save using a voucher. This sucks.

Unfortunately the mobile app does not allow customers to order pre-order items.
You need to use your desktop and website to order pre-order items.

airborne

Honorary Master
An IQ of 80, after all the times it was posted.

Obviously referring to yourself there, commendable that you have the courage to speak about it. Must be tough with an IQ of 80 but don't you stop trying my friend, even if you have rocks for brains just go for it!

Recently R50 vouchers were released that had no minimum purchase, maybe write that down so you don't forget.

modern10

Expert Member
Obviously referring to yourself there, commendable that you have the courage to speak about it. Must be tough with an IQ of 80 but don't you stop trying my friend, even if you have rocks for brains just go for it!

Recently R50 vouchers were released that had no minimum purchase, maybe write that down so you don't forget.
Hahahaha brilliant airborne hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.