Takealot Vouchers (Begging) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

modern10

Expert Member
I have a slight suspicion that they shipped me Hesh1 headphones instead of the Hesh2.

The packaging looks different to the pair I bought a few months ago. I'll double check but if that's the case they had better replace it and fix the advert...
What was the verdict on this.

K-VI

App50 worked for me today. Have to use the mobile app though for it to work.

Kavir

mubeend

I received the following takealot voucher, R200 of a R1000 . If you meet the requirements below pls pm me and I will forward you the voucher code .

Get R200 OFF when you spend R1 000 or more on any purchase.
Simply use the voucher code and your SAA Voyager American Express
Credit Card to claim your discount and make payment.
Applicable to purchases of three items or more, minimum R1 000 spend

Swa

Honorary Master
Looks like they now have a deal going with American Express. So anybody else can probably forget about vouchers.

Dubai

I received the following takealot voucher, R200 of a R1000 . If you meet the requirements below pls pm me and I will forward you the voucher code .

Get R200 OFF when you spend R1 000 or more on any purchase.
Simply use the voucher code and your SAA Voyager American Express
Credit Card to claim your discount and make payment.
Applicable to purchases of three items or more, minimum R1 000 spend

Please pass the voucher code to me

cavedog

Honorary Master
I also received a R200 off when spending R1000 or more. Received it from Nedbank because I have a Nedbank Gold Greenbacks Amex card.

codus

Ditto. Plus double the Greenbacks which means another 4% off. Now what to buy ...

DeathStrike

Expert Member
Ditto. Plus double the Greenbacks which means another 4% off. Now what to buy ...
Also got this stupid email and then today an SMS to alert me of this voucher code. Was very annoying because I don't have anything I want that is over 1k. And 200 off is a joke.

At least they should have made it 300.

In case anyone wants it. Since there is a lot of t and c first person that can meet the requirements can have it.

Buy 3 items or more at Takealot.com with your Greenbacks Amex Card on 02/11 & get R200 off your purchase of R1000 or more. Use code AVYR-YQWE-9X43 T&C apply

Status
Not open for further replies.