Takealot Vouchers (Begging) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easter200 says expired for me today. I Used EATALOT150.
 
Never had a problem with them tbh.

Same here. They have always delivered on time for me (although has to be said I am in a main centre - JHB). Also never had problems with returns - it has always been no questions asked for me. Once or twice they credited my account instead of refunding my card but I just phoned them and it was set right immediately.

We all know by now that they artificially inflate their RRP pricing as well as specials sometime, but if you do your homework online using pricecheck and google, you can see when something is REALLY a bargain. That, and coupled with creating a new account to use the vouchers that appear now and then, you can't go wrong.

Just my 2 cents.
 
Last edited:
cause you used one credit card or something ?

i normally use order number when complaining or returning

not username

I have used the same FNB debit card for all my orders. Have used more than 40 vouchers on one email - gmail trick - over time (guess I should not say it so loud but it has been mentioned in this thread previously ;)). The once or twice I phoned in with queries I also always use order number.
 
Just got an email with app voucher code - it is APP150 again (R150 off R400)

Coupon valid until 11:59PM, 13 May 2018.
One Coupon per new customer, T&C's apply.
Limited to first 4000 redemptions. New customers only.
Instructions for redemption: www.takealot.com/PromoCodes
 
Last edited:
I have used the same FNB debit card for all my orders. Have used more than 40 vouchers on one email - gmail trick - over time (guess I should not say it so loud but it has been mentioned in this thread previously ;)). The once or twice I phoned in with queries I also always use order number.

i have used around 4-5 different CC

mainly cause my CC gets lost or last time was cloned
 
Just got an email with app voucher code - it is APP150 again (R150 off R400)

Coupon valid until 11:59PM, 13 May 2018.
One Coupon per new customer, T&C's apply.
Limited to first 4000 redemptions. New customers only.
Instructions for redemption: www.takealot.com/PromoCodes

Just used this on the website, so does not only work in the app.....
 
well lets see how my first order goes..might be my last, with R200 discount to lure me

Well ....can't complain, delivery scheduled for today and actually delivered yesterday.
1st delivery I was unable to receive, got immediate sms advising of failed attempted delivery, so proceeded to email support and got a response within 20 minutes whereupon I requested another delivery for yesterday which was again confirmed via sms.

Only gripe I had was that I requested from support to advise courier to call me upon arrival. That never happened both times.

But honestly, considering the general lack of service from companies today I cannot complain.
Will be def be using takealot again if and when the need arises.
 
Someone is watching this thread -_-. I posted after I used it 40 mins ago and it worked. Tried it again now and it says inactive.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X