Takealot Vouchers (Begging) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost02

Expert Member
Does both kfm and highveld both post vouchers every day or is it one per day? Has highveld posted theirs yet if it is both? Reading the thread I see kfm isn't out yet, will listen and post it here if I hear it.

EDIT: can you use both codes at once?

Last edited:

GhostSixFour

Mafia Addict
Come on... I've got a mini keyboard lined up and ready to check out, just waiting for the two codes.

MonkeysUncle

Expert Member
Does both kfm and highveld both post vouchers every day or is it one per day? Has highveld posted theirs yet if it is both? Reading the thread I see kfm isn't out yet, will listen and post it here if I hear it.

You can only use one code at a time when making a purchase. Not sure about the other one.

MonkeysUncle

Expert Member

You can only use one code at a time when making a purchase. Not sure about the other one.

jxharding

Expert Member
i just tuned in to what i hope is KFM.
Hope they give the code cause i'm not listening to Celine Dion for niks

skimread

Executive Member
Been listening since 11:00 on highveld. It's now 1:10. Plenty of mention of other promotions like LDR takeover but nothing about takealot.

Status
Not open for further replies.