Takealot Vouchers (Begging) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sashaBierman

This drought is intense,,,, BLACK FRIDAY is coming,,, hope then something happens, except for the APP150 , APP only ,, with no COD ..:(

Mk786

Expert Member
This drought is intense,,,, BLACK FRIDAY is coming,,, hope then something happens, except for the APP150 , APP only ,, with no COD ..:(
Even if they were vouchers.. Chances of your account being flagged are very high.

airborne

Honorary Master
Got a pop-up on the Capitec Masterpass app implying the first Takealot purchase gets a R300 voucher thing is back, the last promo expired on 31 oct. Did anyone else get this?

JOEY_8

Got a pop-up on the Capitec Masterpass app implying the first Takealot purchase gets a R300 voucher thing is back, the last promo expired on 31 oct. Did anyone else get this?
Yes I got that last night

Nobody Important

Executive Member
Yes I got that last night
I must have misread, when I saw the pop-up I could have sworn it said the 2nd purchase now gets R300 off the same order.

The first purchase of R300 or more lead to a R300 voucher to be used for a future order. I did get that at the time and used it.

So I placed another order now (the 2nd time I'm paying via masterpass) but didn't get R300 off. Can't find the notification now either. Oh well, I tried. :crying:

airborne

Honorary Master
I must have misread, when I saw the pop-up I could have sworn it said the 2nd purchase now gets R300 off the same order.

The first purchase of R300 or more lead to a R300 voucher to be used for a future order. I did get that at the time and used it.

So I placed another order now (the 2nd time I'm paying via masterpass) but didn't get R300 off. Can't find the notification now either. Oh well, I tried. :crying:
The pop up came and went so fast I couldn't read the whole thing, maybe someone can screen shot it.

airborne

Honorary Master
Not a takealot per say but voucher related and you can earn it whilst shopping on Takealot and.... I KNOW HOW MUCH PEOPLE ON THIS THREAD LIKE A GOOD VOUCHER!!

Ok well it's not mind blowing but it is something:

airborne

Honorary Master
I just realised that if you can find a vendor that supports Zapper, Snapscan or masterpass(all pretty much the same thing)and will allow you to split one R150+ invoice into 5 consecutive payments you are in business.

Status
Not open for further replies.