Takealot Vouchers (Begging) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wasabee!

Expert Member
Attention all passengers! This is your captain speaking!

It sounds as if they going to allow everyone tomorrow at twelve at their warehouse to run through it for one hundred and fifty seconds or three hundred seconds and take what you want. You need to provide the vouchers

TAKEWHATUWANT150

or BLFGRAB300

to get a place in line for this once in a lifetime opportunity. I'd recommend just going to the warehouse and not make this public knowledge as then you'll have to compete with many other people. Note spaces are limited so it might be best to come early and not post on social media. I'm only passing this on as I'm not in the area of a warehouse unfortunately due to business and this thread has been so welcomed. All the best and do tell what transpired. I pray that you break a leg as the saying goes while running the isles. God speed.

Lurker150

Attention all passengers! This is your captain speaking!

It sounds as if they going to allow everyone tomorrow at twelve at their warehouse to run through it for one hundred and fifty seconds or three hundred seconds and take what you want. You need to provide the vouchers

TAKEWHATUWANT150

or BLFGRAB300

to get a place in line for this once in a lifetime opportunity. I'd recommend just going to the warehouse and not make this public knowledge as then you'll have to compete with many other people. Note spaces are limited so it might be best to come early and not post on social media. I'm only passing this on as I'm not in the area of a warehouse unfortunately due to business and this thread has been so welcomed. All the best and do tell what transpired. I pray that you break a leg as the saying goes while running the isles. God speed.
You are so edgy bru. So funny and cool.

MDKXL

Anyone know any active codes, went through the past 3 pages they all seem deactivated now

Hellhound105

Expert Member
Not a code but free delivery..sort of.

Placed an order a few days ago and realized I ordered the wrong Starlink ship.
Order has not even shipped and wont ship for 5 more days so I tried canceling so I can order the correct one. Would save them money.

Info email no longer works and website tells me they only accepts cancellations once I receive my order.

So...if you ever want to order something and you are below R450, just order something to make up the difference and then cancel the item you dont want when you receive your order.

TLDR = Free delivery on orders below R450? Just add an item which you can then send back.

enerdude

Then let me cancel the order or even answer my emails....oh wait
You can phone them on 087 362 8000
or go through one of the known questions on https://secure.takealot.com/help
When your particular question is not there it will create a ticket which initiates a ticket / email conversation.

Number is somewhere on their helpdesk website but not easy to find as they obviously trying to cut down on calls and do all via their ticket system.

Hellhound105

Expert Member
You can phone them on 087 362 8000

Number is somewhere on their helpdesk website but not easy to find as they obviously trying to cut down on calls en do all via their ticket system.
Its really their own doing. Like you said, one has to search for their number and a simple email system could have resolved this.

Hellhound105

Expert Member
Also scumbag tactics like removing mail access and making it harder for your customer to get hold of you causes stuff like this to happen.

enerdude

All these one post wonders are probably trolls. They have read our sarcastic and otherwise tongue in cheek replies and specially created new accounts to ask 'is there a new code' - just to troll and see what reaction they will get. Just ignore these idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.