Takealot Vouchers (Begging) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonkeysUncle

Expert Member
Hope that some of that ONE HUNDRED MILLION (in DR Evil voice) Rand gets used to upgrade some servers :D

saor

Honorary Master
Got all the way through to the checkout and at the last step it threw me back to the login screen :(.

Attachments

skimread

Executive Member
It could be worse. You could be one of the losers in the Highveld Bakkie competition

rodga

Executive Member
same here but that was 45mins ago for me
now Im not even gonna bother...

ABCpt

Expert Member
Login, click checkout, taken back to login screen. Not funny at all :(

xrapidx

Honorary Master
Login -> Checkout -> Login -> Do you want to donate for the millionth time -> No -> Login -> repeat

phool

I haven't been able to even try the voucher. After I enter the code is says my session has expired :/

DSG GTI

Well I eventually got through the process after an IMMENSE amount of patience and clicking slowly ;-)

Code Highveld1 worked

FuLL_MeT4L

Expert Member
Well I eventually got through the process after an IMMENSE amount of patience and clicking slowly ;-)

Code Highveld1 worked
Did you wait for each "saving..." message to disappear, before moving on to next selection?

DSG GTI

Did you wait for each "saving..." message to disappear, before moving on to next selection?
Yes I did

Edit: However when I got to the very last step it said there was an error and my cart was empty. Went to have a look at my orders .... and EVENTUALLY .... there it was.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.