Takealot Vouchers (Begging) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else noticed that ebucks earn is down from 3% to 1% now at Takealot? WTF did that happen as I saw zero comms from FNB or TL on it...

So much for ordering airtime/shampoo/soap etc etc from them. I may as well just get it all from Dischem for the same 1%
 
Anyone else noticed that ebucks earn is down from 3% to 1% now at Takealot? WTF did that happen as I saw zero comms from FNB or TL on it...

So much for ordering airtime/shampoo/soap etc etc from them. I may as well just get it all from Dischem for the same 1%

I did mention it in the eBucks thread and it's pathetic that it went down to 1%
 
Tried using the code i received for completion of the car survey. It did not work. Says code not valid on takelot.
 
Tried using the code i received for completion of the car survey. It did not work. Says code not valid on takelot.
Just remember it's a voucher not a discount code, you don't enter it on check out, there's a place to on your profile to add a gift voucher credit and that's where you use it.
 
Last edited:
Damn just did the survey not realising vouchers only given out for those done in Oct. oh well..
 
Damn just did the survey not realising vouchers only given out for those done in Oct. oh well..

at some point it said that it will run till the end of november. I see thats no more in the t&c's
 
at some point it said that it will run till the end of november. I see thats no more in the t&c's

Ha, I thought I was going crazy.

I incidentally have the T&Cs open right now and was sitting here frantically trying to google the stuff I knew was in there. I thought I must have dreamed about the 20th? of November end date and all the other things that are now removed from the T&Cs....
 
Ha, I thought I was going crazy.

I incidentally have the T&Cs open right now and was sitting here frantically trying to google the stuff I knew was in there. I thought I must have dreamed about the 20th? of November end date and all the other things that are now removed from the T&Cs....

Too much demand it did state the 20 November but you know MyBroadBand Mafia Crew we always want freebies
 
Too much demand

Janee, I got everyone in the office to do the survey for their car sometime during the week.... because the terms did state 20th. Come Monday I suspect everyone will be knocking on my door wanting to know where their Takealot loot is ... :(
 
Janee, I got everyone in the office to do the survey for their car sometime during the week.... because the terms did state 20th. Come Monday I suspect everyone will be knocking on my door wanting to know where their Takealot loot is ... :(

I shared it with all the people on my WhatsApp group which is around 5000 people in total I think
 
Janee, I got everyone in the office to do the survey for their car sometime during the week.... because the terms did state 20th. Come Monday I suspect everyone will be knocking on my door wanting to know where their Takealot loot is ... :(

The terms did say until the 20 th on Thursday when i shared it with my group

Now I see they have changed it
8. This competition will be run from 09 May 2016 (the “start date “) until 17 July 2016 (the “End date”). The prize draw will take place on 30 June 2016. Should the draw be postponed to another date, for any reason whatsoever, a new draw date will be advised via these terms and conditions
 
Still haven't received my Cars.co.za voucher and neither did 2 of my friends. Used legit details too, what a waste of time :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X