• You are not registered on MyBroadband, which means you miss out on great benefits. To join our community is very easy, and completely free. Register now.
  • New Two-Day Giveaway - Enter Here

Teacher assaulted in classroom

infscrtyrisk

Expert Member
He's more adept at this than vrotappel will ever be.
I can't help it, I was provoked by Malema. I'm just a poor orphan, look at me, I have no discipline, no control over what I do. I have no sense of what's wrong or right, poor me. I'm just a product of my violent past. Don't blame me, blame my teachers / parents / pastor / Malema / Zuma / winnie mandela. Other people must take responsibility and accountability for my life, my actions, what I do, what I say. Poor me. I have a psychologist's certificate to prove that I am bipolar / schizoid / depressed / trodden on / victim of racism / underprivileged / thin & starving / glue sniffer/ abused as a child / was provoked by the teacher / Malema provoked me / mother was a prostitute / social worker / drunk / domestic servant, father was a womaniser / dug-addict / gay / bisexual / never at home / apartheid spy, granny was a farmer / had a black lover / oedipus complex / drug kingpin , brother was a drug dealer / gay / masochist, teacher was a racist / afriforum kingpin member / all of my uncles gangraped me / were religious nuts / had mommy issues / were poor /, my partner cheated on me with a white guy / elephant / buffalo, black people stole all of my possessions, white people stole all of my great, great, great grandfather's land / money / weapons / education and basic intelligence, Marsmen raped me / stole my intelligence, farmers fed me genetically modified maize, rats ate my homework, white people forced me to listen to boeremusiek.
Don't you have any empathy for poor me? Surely I cannot be expected to act like a model citizen? Where is your heart?

Cr419

Executive Member
I can't help it, I was provoked by Malema. I'm just a poor orphan, look at me, I have no discipline, no control over what I do. I have no sense of what's wrong or right, poor me. I'm just a product of my violent past. Don't blame me, blame my teachers / parents / pastor / Malema / Zuma / winnie mandela. Other people must take responsibility and accountability for my life, my actions, what I do, what I say. Poor me. I have a psychologist's certificate to prove that I am bipolar / schizoid / depressed / trodden on / victim of racism / underprivileged / thin & starving / glue sniffer/ abused as a child / was provoked by the teacher / Malema provoked me / mother was a prostitute / social worker / drunk / domestic servant, father was a womaniser / dug-addict / gay / bisexual / never at home / apartheid spy, granny was a farmer / had a black lover / oedipus complex / drug kingpin , brother was a drug dealer / gay / masochist, teacher was a racist / afriforum kingpin member / all of my uncles gangraped me / were religious nuts / had mommy issues / were poor /, my partner cheated on me with a white guy / elephant / buffalo, black people stole all of my possessions, white people stole all of my great, great, great grandfather's land / money / weapons / education and basic intelligence, Marsmen raped me / stole my intelligence, farmers fed me genetically modified maize, rats ate my homework, white people forced me to listen to boeremusiek.
Don't you have any empathy for poor me? Surely I cannot be expected to act like a model citizen? Where is your heart?
You seem to be triggered. You must let the verkrampnes go.

Ho3n3r

Honorary Master
Oh yeah, two spelling mistakes defines me as a person. I will be checking your posts from now on Mr chickenstyle.
You'll be waiting forever, since I will have corrected every single post myself before you've even seen it. ;)

Slootvreter

Honorary Master
I'm sure you are smart enough to figure that one out without anyone having to draw pictures for you.
Nah, you're just too prone to knee jerk comments. Fck, even that is starting to sound cliche.

Anyway, fck these peasants who call themselves learners. TSEK