Telegram X is a fast alternative official Telegram client with experimental features

It is official that the Telegram X has more features than the official Telegram app and it is cleared by the Official Telegram LLC. The best part of the Telegram X is that the Video Pop Out feature and recently I have tried installing Telegram X on PC and yes, it's working pretty fine for me. Sincere thanks to the developer and yeah, looking forward to more awesome features.

Regards,
Geethaq.

Dude, you are 100% right.
Actually X is not available for PC but yes, I have used Android Emulator named "Bluestacks" to get it on my PC. So that I can manage my telegram groups and all with ease.

Regards,
Geethaq.

Genisys

Executive Member
Actually X is not available for PC but yes, I have used Android Emulator named "Bluestacks" to get it on my PC. So that I can manage my telegram groups and all with ease.

Regards,
Geethaq.
Sounds like a terrible experience to me, having to emulate a device to just get an app.

mister

Executive Member

Regards,
Geethaq.
Why don't you just use Telegram Desktop?

Sounds like a terrible experience to me, having to emulate a device to just get an app.
Actually, we all know the fact that Telegram X is not yet available for PC's. So, I have used emulators to get it on my pc. But no issues dude, it's working pretty fine for me.

Update: PC = Macbook (in this context) *Sorry*

Regards,
Geethaq.

sajunky

Honorary Master
Progressive web apps. They act like locally installed apps and have the same system features like notifications. Just go to web.telegram.com on your chrome browser and sign up then add shortcut to homescreen.
Now nobody needs to autoupdate apps, they do it on the server, another thin client. The plot is getting bigger and bigger.... coooooool

And perhaps you need to run Chrome in background, no thank you.

backstreetboy

Honorary Master
Dude, Actually it should be "Telegram X" not "Telegram"; BTW, Telegram and Telegram X are from the same developer, Telegram X is the latest app with added experimental features :D.

Regards,
Geethaq.
Nope it's two teams competing with each other so the user always gets a better app. This is not email so no need to end your posts like that...

Nope it's two teams competing with each other so the user always gets a better app. This is not email so no need to end your posts like that...
Dude,
thanks for your kind words; I mean, yes, I know I am weak in certain areas and Yeah; I promised my self that I should improve a lot.

So ending this post without (Regards/Name).