Telkom 10210 Contact Centre Number

Ecco

Executive Member
Having issues with my internet at home. I call up Mweb, and they advise it seems to be an issue on the line. Request me to contact telkom directly on 10210. They suggest just resetting the line.

I call this number, the call centre is closed!!!

I cant believe the only fixed line telcoms provider in this country does not have a contact centre which is manned 24 hours.

If the cell networks can provide this, why cant telkom.

Really pathetic from telkom.

savage

Expert Member
Go rant at MWEB for giving you the wrong number.

10210 is account queries - rightfully, they are only open office hours. You are looking for 10212, which is the support / faults department, open 24x7 - good luck getting them to answer the phone tho

elriconess

Telkom call centre only operates between 08:00 and 23:00 on weekdays and 08:00 to 20:00 on weekends. And he did dial the correct number since 0800 375 375 will only divert your call to 10210.
Go rant at MWEB for giving you the wrong number.

10210 is account queries - rightfully, they are only open office hours. You are looking for 10212, which is the support / faults department, open 24x7 - good luck getting them to answer the phone tho

Inn3rs3lf

Expert Member
Yup, 10210, does take you to faults on an ADSL line by following prompts. Trust me, I have called that number so many times these past couple of months.

@OP, not to be a pessimist, but have a look at my post I just did.

savage

Expert Member
Yup, my bad - I do indeed stand corrected. Seems they integrated all the different call centers into one number.

Ecco

Executive Member

Ecco

Executive Member
Yup, 10210, does take you to faults on an ADSL line by following prompts. Trust me, I have called that number so many times these past couple of months.

@OP, not to be a pessimist, but have a look at my post I just did.

I see your issues dude, not cool. I needed to call them to reset my line only. I did that, however issue is not resolved. Will need to call them back when i get home, trouble is i get home quite late (work, gym, traffic etc), which doesn't leave much time to resolve the issue before the call centre closes at 20h00. Which is the point of this thread, how can the only fixed line operator in SA not have a 24 hour call centre.

elriconess

You guys have really bad luck in your towns lol. my techies come up to my living room and asks what's wrong on the line. lol in fact they just came to my house to find out if waitingcall is working. :D