Telkom ADSL lines down

SlowInternet

Executive Member
Since very early Thursday morning our telephone and ADSL lines are down. Fault was reported and reference number given.

Yesterday we received sms stating that the service has been restored while it was in fact still down. Reported again. This morning received another sms stating that the service has been restored. Guess what, the lines are still down. I have spoken to other people as well. They also received the sms and their lines are also still down.

How the hell can they keep on sending sms that service has been restored while it is not so ? Everytime the fault must be reported again. :mad:

This is so frustrating.

ichigo

Executive Member
Since very early Thursday morning our telephone and ADSL lines are down. Fault was reported and reference number given.

Yesterday we received sms stating that the service has been restored while it was in fact still down. Reported again. This morning received another sms stating that the service has been restored. Guess what, the lines are still down. I have spoken to other people as well. They also received the sms and their lines are also still down.

How the hell can they keep on sending sms that service has been restored while it is not so ? Everytime the fault must be reported again. :mad:

This is so frustrating.
Is the telephone line side working, if it is then they usually see that and close the report.

Chris_SA

Expert Member

This is so frustrating.
Exactly this just happened to me. Line has been down since yesterday. Just received sms that service has been restored, while line is down!!!!

No don't have telephone line so can't use that as excuse. They doing it so not out if pocket for no service...