Telkom Message

Icemanbrfc

Honorary Master
Anybody get an sms like this from Telkom

Dear Customer, your subscription was successfully updated. For Questions or Queries dial 180.

What's it about?

TheChamp

Honorary Master
I wasn't sure if it was mobile or dsl related

My colleague gets it as well, it must be mobile related as he does not have an adsl line, so far no unauthorised deductions on this mystery subscription.

Icemanbrfc

Honorary Master
My colleague gets it as well, it must be mobile related as he does not have an adsl line, so far no unauthorised deductions on this mystery subscription.
I have an integrated data, sim, and no deductions either. So I'm trying to figure out exactly what this message is all about.

Motsedibane

I always Do but I don't understand what They all about and When trying to follow the prompt I can't excess them.

heidigouws

Can anyone get any information out of Telkom? We have been waiting for Telkom to move our line from the time we recieved a sms stating that a telkom technician has been dispatched. We have been waiting around since last week Tuesday. I spent over an hour on the app Chat with them. They just pass me on to the next unlucky Joe. Spent over an hour on that chat with no help whatsoever. And our billing is incorrect. No one can help us or correctly advice us. We just get sent from pillar to post.