Telkom To Cool Ideas Migration (Openserve) - Success

KinsZA

Expert Member
Joined
May 23, 2005
Messages
1,125
Reaction score
63
Hi

Thought I would share my succesful move from Telkom Fiber to Cool Ideas Fiber.

1) 24 October 2018 went onto online portal and cancelled my internet account, fiber line and land line, set cancellation date for 1 december (2 days Before my next invoice would be generated).

2) Phoned telkom to confirm, they said someone would call me within the next 21 days to confirm cancellation.

3) 10 Days later got a call from telkom to confirm cancellation, they asked why and I stated that they dont offer unshaped uncapped. They stated my service will end on 24 November. Cancellation is not by the date you specify but 1 month from submission.

4) Contacted cool ideas they said to wait until line cancelled since its from telkom.

5) 21 November, phoned telkom, they confirmed cancellation so I then applied to cool ideas stating I do not have a ONT

6) 22 November cool ideas confirmed in the morning that they had submitted the request to openserve, in the afternoon I got a call from openserve asking if they could come round tomorrow (Day of submitting this). Contracter was biz-talk.

7) 23 November got a call at 8am asking when they could come round, I said as soon as they can which was 8:30am, they arrived swapped out the ONT and gave me a B number, took 10 minutes, no ISP accounts worked at this point. Phoned cool ideas and submitted my B number, got transferred to support who created account. It took about 15-20 minutes of trying various methods to connect to cool ideas but eventually it dialled (Probably was still activating on openserv side, who knows).

EDIT: Step 1 Start Date, Trompie67 pointed out the error.
 
Last edited:
Hi

Thought I would share my succesful move from Telkom Fiber to Cool Ideas Fiber.

1) 24 November went onto online portal and cancelled my internet account, fiber line and land line, set cancellation date for 1 december (2 days Before my next invoice would be generated).

2) Phoned telkom to confirm, they said someone would call me within the next 21 days to confirm cancellation.

3) 10 Days later got a call from telkom to confirm cancellation, they asked why and I stated that they dont offer unshaped uncapped. They stated my service will end on 24 November. Cancellation is not by the date you specify but 1 month from submission.

4) Contacted cool ideas they said to wait until line cancelled since its from telkom.

5) 21 November, phoned telkom, they confirmed cancellation so I then applied to cool ideas stating I do not have a ONT

6) 22 November cool ideas confirmed in the morning that they had submitted the request to openserve, in the afternoon I got a call from openserve asking if they could come round tomorrow (Day of submitting this). Contracter was biz-talk.

7) 23 November got a call at 8am asking when they could come round, I said as soon as they can which was 8:30am, they arrived swapped out the ONT and gave me a B number, took 10 minutes, no ISP accounts worked at this point. Phoned cool ideas and submitted my B number, got transferred to support who created account. It took about 15-20 minutes of trying various methods to connect to cool ideas but eventually it dialled (Probably was still activating on openserv side, who knows).

How on earth did you remain so patient? A year less one day to get the transfer done! Utter madness.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X