TelkomInternet is driving me CRAZY!

Geek_wannabe

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2005
Messages
248
Reaction score
0
Location
Cape Town
Can someone please tell me how to cancel a TelkomInternet All Access account, because I have been having so much trouble doing it.

Firstly, I phoned a lady at telkominternet and she asked how I paid for it and I said, "Debit order." Then she told me, "no, eh, eh, eh, you, eh, you need to email the Telkom."

I said, "Ok, but what email address should I send the cancellation request to?" And then she replied with [email protected].

All smiling, I emailed them (from the telkominternet email address I had been given, no less) and NO ONE has bothered to reply to the email.

Now am standing here and wondering: if I can't cancel it by telephone and I can't cancel it by email, then HOW DO I CANCEL IT!?

I am so frustrated, I am practically gnawing on the wall already.
 
The easiest way to do anything with Telkom is usually to go to a Telkom shop.
 
Will they do that there, though? I mean, I really don't want to make a scene. i just want to cancel an account. in fact, I thought it had been canceled because I haven't used the account in months, but the other day I saw they have been happily taking R149 per month off my bank account.
 
Will they do that there, though? I mean, I really don't want to make a scene. i just want to cancel an account. in fact, I thought it had been canceled because I haven't used the account in months, but the other day I saw they have been happily taking R149 per month off my bank account.

They should, I've never taken out a Telkom ADSL account. If they do then just ask for proof in writing.
 
Will they do that there, though? I mean, I really don't want to make a scene. i just want to cancel an account. in fact, I thought it had been canceled because I haven't used the account in months, but the other day I saw they have been happily taking R149 per month off my bank account.
Ask them to credit your account, for the months you've not used their service. I've the same problem with Telkom, they were also suppose to cancel my account, I got so frustrated, that i was shouting with the head office accounts department, about the fee involved, and suspending my account and everything, I was about to legal action against Telkom, cancel my telephone line and all...
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X