Thanks @AfriNatic

skyw4lk3r

I've done hellopeter, Google maps, mybb, email to managers, anywhere else I can do a positive review lol?

saor

Honorary Master
For real one of the reasons I've stuck with AH. It's incredible having someone able to support you without having to refer you to someone else. They seem to have the knowledge and leverage to get things moving and I wish all support staff everywhere had this level of autonomy and ability to get things done. So yeah, thanks from me too @AfriNatic.

Icemanbrfc

Honorary Master
For real one of the reasons I've stuck with AH. It's incredible having someone able to support you without having to refer you to someone else. They seem to have the knowledge and leverage to get things moving and I wish all support staff everywhere had this level of autonomy and ability to get things done. So yeah, thanks from me too @AfriNatic.
Yeh man, despite plenty of issues, ive stayed just because of the support in place.

skyw4lk3r

When I phoned home connect to ask them to assign me a public ip (leave alone a static ip) as I was behind a cgnat, they had no idea what I was talking about. Wasted much time.

Getting a static ip took one PM to @AfriNatic and it was sorted out within a few hours on a public holiday!