The Audi Thread

Brawler

Honorary Master
Comic Sans* ;)

Being an uninspiring Kia/Korean fan I'm not surprised you feel that way.

Ah yes, the font choice of intellectuals.

There was a time that Koreans were exceptional value for money so I would recommend them. Unfortunately this is no longer the case with their ludicrous pricing. But yes, I do own one and am happy with it so if someone asks how it is I will tell them. It doesn't even need it's engine taken apart for preventative maintenance.

I don't consider myself a blind fanboy with anything whether it be phones, cars whatever. Feel free to to quote me shoving a Kia down someone's throat.

phoenix99

Expert Member

There was a time that Koreans were exceptional value for money so I would recommend them. Unfortunately this is no longer the case with their ludicrous pricing. But yes, I do own one and am happy with it so if someone asks how it is I will tell them. It doesn't even need it's engine taken apart for preventative maintenance.

I don't consider myself a blind fanboy with anything whether it be phones, cars whatever. Feel free to to quote me shoving a Kia down someone's throat.

Yeah the pricing on Kias and Hyundais are ridiculous now. For that money I'd much rather have an Audi

PostmanPot

Honorary Master

It's actually just a parody of Roux. :p

Don't take it so personally. It's just that the design of both brands is pretty much miles apart. Though I'll give you that the Koreans are getting better.

Audi/BMW/Merc/Lexus are all just far more refined.

Sepeng

Expert Member
The A3 sedan is my favourite Audi. They really got it right

Yeah I agree.
Funny though, I don't especially like the A3 Sportsback, but the proportions on the sedan look great.
One thing though, on one that i sat in for a bit - had no boot release from inside the car?
My neighbour is either a drug dealer, or owns/ runs an Audi dealership. Every day he's driving a new variant.

Datura

Captain Faptastic
Smexxy. Totally different from the BRZ you mentioned a while back. What brought the change?

My friend works for Audi and has been keeping a lookout for something in my price range for a couple of years. I saw this beauty and the mileage/condition/price and fell in love. Totally happy. Pity I have to put the plates on tomorrow :D

My first sedan ever!

Dolby

Honorary Master
Was driving a few KM down the road to my mom when the car started juddering on idle. Dropped power too... Accelerating the last few KM was slow and as I pulled in, my engine management light started flashing.

Car is under warranty so not particularly stressed (aside from time from work) - but a quick Google points to misfiring due to coil pack failure

Anyone had something similar?

Sinbad

Honorary Master
Was driving a few KM down the road to my mom when the car started juddering on idle. Dropped power too... Accelerating the last few KM was slow and as I pulled in, my engine management light started flashing.

Car is under warranty so not particularly stressed (aside from time from work) - but a quick Google points to misfiring due to coil pack failure

Anyone had something similar?

Yup coil pack is most likely