The biggest announcements from E3 2017

MaximusZA

Anthem seems like a child between Destiny and The Division, and no way in hell it looks like that at launch

Mike Hoxbig

Honorary Master
Anthem seems like a child between Destiny and The Division, and no way in hell it looks like that at launch
I'm actually hoping it will. Unlike those games, this would have been developed with PS4 Pro and X1X in mind.

On the other hand who knows what will happen with Bioware after the whole ME: Andromeda thing...

cerebus

Honorary Master
How is the Switch console and games?
Yeah, I love it. The form factor is brilliant, just having console quality games in a portable device with normal controls, and then still being able to plug it into the TV. At the moment I only have 2 games, BOTW and MK8. But in the next half year or so I can see at least 5 games I want to get.

Neoprod

Honorary Master
I liked the trailer for the remaster of Shadow of the Colossus very much...it was beautiful.

cerebus

Honorary Master
I liked the trailer for the remaster of Shadow of the Colossus very much...it was beautiful.
They need to remaster the gameplay for SOTC. That game was so janky. All Team Ico games are though, it's more about the atmosphere and storytelling.

Ninja'd

A Djinn
You big baby...did you cry?
No :p But it did make me very paranoid. Like how I know there was no other enemies but it still made me uneasy when traveling to the Colossuses or exploring the land as if one can just show up at any time. Every single time :eek:

They need to remaster the gameplay for SOTC. That game was so janky. All Team Ico games are though, it's more about the atmosphere and storytelling.
True, even when I re-mapped the buttons it still didn't feel right.

Neoprod

Honorary Master
^, the camera did its own thing at times...was kinda annoying.