Status
Not open for further replies.

Ocean_Potion

Does anyone know whether Mustafa or any other guys have CBD herb available, Is that even a thing, marijuana with little to no THC?

maumau

Honorary Master
Does anyone know whether Mustafa or any other guys have CBD herb available, Is that even a thing, marijuana with little to no THC?

I was reading up on this and apparently some stains are heavy on THC and light on CBD and vice versa.

Ms Smith

Hey everyone hope you all having an awesome week... Got this contact from a friend, has anyone tried them out...? Asked for menu specials look awesome... Dis-Cann, they only seem to have WhatsApp 079 752 3487 but are really professional when they chat to me... Looks legit, going to give them a try ... Tried so many different people but pricing is good with these guys... Will let you know how it is... Really keen to try the special 10g larf greenhouse & 10g large indoor medical grade for 600... I mean wow, you can get 20g for 600, anyone know of more people with awesome specials please let me know... Really appreciate the help

Mr Scratch

Expert Member
Hey everyone hope you all having an awesome week... Got this contact from a friend, has anyone tried them out...? Asked for menu specials look awesome... Dis-Cann, they only seem to have WhatsApp 079 752 3487 but are really professional when they chat to me... Looks legit, going to give them a try ... Tried so many different people but pricing is good with these guys... Will let you know how it is... Really keen to try the special 10g larf greenhouse & 10g large indoor medical grade for 600... I mean wow, you can get 20g for 600, anyone know of more people with awesome specials please let me know... Really appreciate the help

mustafa

Ms Smith

Yes they do and the specials look really good... Do you think I should ask them for pic of product? Do people usually ask that? I am a new time buyer and don't know what to ask them

Ms Smith

Hey there, I am about to give these guys a try as a friend swears by them and they have CBD Charlottes Angel bud & oil on their menu..
Dis-Cann they only have WhatsApp 079 752 3487

mister

Executive Member

Change your nick to Dis-Cann and start again.

Status
Not open for further replies.