The Game Recommendation Thread

PrimeSteak

Hey guys, feel free to use this thread to recommend some of your favourite games to random people on the internet. lol

I'll start:

Yakuza 0

Not For Broadcast

Suzerain

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

Kind Regards
PrimeSteak

YoungSandwich

You know what I recently found out that seems to be very good value right now if you've been avoiding their titles for years? Is Ubisoft Connect+, they don't seem to advertise it really well but its basically EA Access for Ubisoft. All their titles (including new releases) for round about R300 depending on exchange rate. Pretty good as I feel we are pretty much in a gaming drought right now.

AlphaJohn

Honorary Master
You know what I recently found out that seems to be very good value right now if you've been avoiding their titles for years? Is Ubisoft Connect+, they don't seem to advertise it really well but its basically EA Access for Ubisoft. All their titles (including new releases) for round about R300 depending on exchange rate. Pretty good as I feel we are pretty much in a gaming drought right now.
From what I saw Microsoft is in talks with Ubisoft to include some of it into GamePass as well.

PrimeSteak

Slightly too expensive tho in comparison (EA is R69, Xbox Game Pass is R100), if they localize the price then I think it might get some momentum. I think the way a lot of storefronts went about giving out free games (Steam, Ubi Connect, etc.) during our hard lockdown last year was a pretty good move.

PrimeSteak

YoungSandwich

Slightly too expensive tho in comparison (EA is R69, Xbox Game Pass is R100), if they localize the price then I think it might get some momentum. I think the way a lot of storefronts went about giving out free games (Steam, Ubi Connect, etc.) during our hard lockdown last year was a pretty good move.
Agreed. But desperate times calls for desperate measures.

If they can get Ubisoft Connect+ in there, holy ****. That could be the push they need. Total game changer.

PrimeSteak

Agreed. But desperate times calls for desperate measures.

If they can get Ubisoft Connect+ in there, holy ****. That could be the push they need. Total game changer.
Steam should have more steam sales to combat this, lol. While we're talking about Ubi games, Assassin's Creed has been disappointing lately, moving from the stealth assassinations that we all love to weird wannabe-RPG stuff
which doesn't suit it at all and the story has practically just disappeared. They should make a new Splinter Cell instead...

YoungSandwich

Steam should have more steam sales to combat this, lol. While we're talking about Ubi games, Assassin's Creed has been disappointing lately, moving from the stealth assassinations that we all love to weird wannabe-RPG stuff
which doesn't suit it at all and the story has practically just disappeared. They should make a new Splinter Cell instead...
I don't know if yall feel the same as I do, but I am so over Steam. Every time I log on there, all they have to offer me now is weird indie meme ****. Like Last of Waifus, or some other hentai crap. It just works on my last nerve. I am so ready to move over to another store.

AlphaJohn

Honorary Master
I don't know if yall feel the same as I do, but I am so over Steam. Every time I log on there, all they have to offer me now is weird indie meme ****. Like Last of Waifus, or some other hentai crap. It just works on my last nerve. I am so ready to move over to another store.

You know you set you preferences, so can edit to never see Indie games? Hell I don't even see early access games unless I look for them :D

Check out https://store.steampowered.com/account/preferences

1615360458462.png

PrimeSteak

I get how you feel, but at least it's better than Epic Shitstorm.