Neuk_
Honorary Master
Anyone done or redone their irrigation solenoid valve wiring themselves? Our puppy had a field day with ours when I left the valve box open one day. I managed to figure it all out again but it is hacked together for now using porcelain screw connectors and one medium size chocolate block. I am looking at these to connect the signal wires together
![]()
![]()
Waterproof connectors - 314
Waterproof wire connectors for making moisture-proof electrical splices and terminations in irrigation valve boxes and direct-burial cable runs. Each connector contains a silicone or gel filling that flows around the wire splice to create a waterproof seal, preventing corrosion-related...turf-ag.co.za
I need to find something for the ground wires, there is a single ground from controller that needs to connect to 8 individual grounds, one from each solenoid. Any suggestions?
I managed to find these at Chamberlains in Strubens Valley yesterday, under R60 for a pack of 5 and they can take 3 wires so perfect for the signal wiring and then daisy chaining the ground wires together.