Arthur
Honorary Master
Well, they're peaking very nicely. Our flabbers might be ghasted even more on Sunday.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Still here Church....
I am flabbergasted that the Poms have made a final.... Pompous bunch of twats.
I wish them well as runners-up.
![]()
Was NZ ever in a winning position?
Hoping WI takes out both India and England...I fancy Gayle against Jordan![]()
India have the knack of winning crunch games...
what's that got to do with my hopes, man? What are you, some kind of realist? How do you support the Proteas then?
...oh yeah, it just got real up in here.
:twisted:
Feel the burnActually very much like you Saffers at being pompous and arrogant, only difference between us is, we English have made the final.
So Singhdude, you singhing for India tomorrow now that SA is out.
Guys, does anyone know why SABC3 isn't showing the match?
Some "Curtain Call" program is on :wtf:
Wi just took the U/19 world cup and I won't be surprised if they take this as well.
Maybe its fate that dictates the WI rise and subsequent authority in the future of now limited overs cricket should be played?