The Manchester United Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what has made you suddenly want to come in here and cause trouble?

When I initially posted in this section I thought it will be good to talk to South African fans who were clued up about the game but fck was I wrong.

There are occasionally sometimes when there is glimmer of someone who actually knows the game, which is worth staying around in this section.
 
When I initially posted in this section I thought it will be good to talk to South African fans who were clued up about the game but fck was I wrong.

There are occasionally sometimes when there is glimmer of someone who actually knows the game, which is worth staying around in this section.

Why not post in the general Premier League thread then?
 
Why not post in the general Premier League thread then?

I post in every thread, why cant I post here?

My first reply in this thread was regarding a comment about la liga, is there no other view allowed in this thread other than your own?
 
I post in every thread, why cant I post here?

My first reply in this thread was regarding a comment about la liga, is there no other view allowed in this thread other than your own?

Well as I have said 100 times, this is for Man United supporters to discuss Man United things just like the Sharks thread is for sharks supporters and the Bulls on for Bulls fans - do you see where I am going with this?
 
So why you talking about la liga in a "manchester united" thread?
 
You tell me I cant post in here because its a place to discuss manchester united, yet its fine for you discuss anything not related to manchester?

Get a life, if you want privacy then go make your own forum and post in there.
 
You tell me I cant post in here because its a place to discuss manchester united, yet its fine for you discuss anything?

Get a life, if you want privacy then go make your own forum and post in there.

Yes. Go and post in the general football threads. It's not that hard.

Do you have to be so childish as to persist?

So far 2 members have you on ignore, soon it will be three, then no one will be able to see your posts in here anyway :)
 
Spoke to one of my mates now. He is a DIE HARD United supporter. Saw United play countless times. I asked him to compare Beckham and Cantona. He laughed so loud! He basicallysaid, onlyand IDIOT will compare the two.

That coming from United Supporter.

Nuff said!

Jee whizz, talk about compelling proof! :rolleyes: A whole one guy that thinks that. Wow. :rolleyes:
 
Yes. Go and post in the general football threads. It's not that hard.

Do you have to be so childish as to persist?

So far 2 members have you on ignore, soon it will be three, then no one will be able to see your posts in here anyway :)


Why would I care??
Why dont you have me on ignore.
 
Spoke to one of my mates now. He is a DIE HARD United supporter. Saw United play countless times. I asked him to compare Beckham and Cantona. He laughed so loud! He basicallysaid, onlyand IDIOT will compare the two.

That coming from United Supporter.

Nuff said!

lol, that was so gay ...
 
There are millions that think that. Just loved the way my friend laughed his ass off for the comment.

Brilliant!! Shows the mentality on this forum. Beckham a legend? bwhahahahhaha

Millions of people that aren't Man United fans, that are blinded by their bias and jealousy, yes. That is not uncommon in football.
 
snap, was thinking the same thing.If they came to the uk saying beckham was a legend, they would get laughed back to SA.
 
There are millions that think that. Just loved the way my friend laughed his ass off for the comment.

Brilliant!! Shows the mentality on this forum. Beckham a legend? bwhahahahhaha

and again, gay ...
 
because I am trying to get you to grow up so I don't have to put you on ignore.

It's kinda pathetic don't you think?

Ya I would have to get off the net knowing you have me on ignore, oh the shame...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X