The Nicholas Ninow Rape Case and Trial

I had always heard that rape was about power and dominance - and not about sex. They get sexual gratification - but that is not the driving force. Perhaps I misremember.
Umm...you being intentionally obtuse?
I used the word "sex" to mean male or female (yeah OK, or intersex.But no trans, please).
 
Does anyone actually know someone who has used flakka? All seems like fearmongering?

personally i dont know anyone that goes to those depths, maybe if i was still partying i would come across it or people that do.

seen reports of some local armed response guys catching people who has it to sell...

also, how much do you need to take to go completely off the rails, i assume there is a variance with the amount taken.
 
Umm...you being intentionally obtuse?
I used the word "sex" to mean male or female (yeah OK, or intersex.But no trans, please).

I misunderstood you. I meant the act of intercourse - sex - having sex with the victim. Not the gender of the perpetrator. I thought we had moved on. Sorry.
 
I'm just trying to put myself in this dude's shoes . . . "I'm just gonna go into this restaurant (a public place I might add), scope around for a victim, female toilet is the perfect ambush area, drag them to male toilet and do my thing. Nobody will ever know! Pfft! Perfect plan. Jeez! I'm such a genius! If someone does manage to confront me, I'll just tell them I came to take a schit. Brilliant! Crap, I'm half naked with blood all over me! . . . no problem, I'll just stick to my original excuse. People schit naked in public toilets all the time!"
Yeah I don't know. Something about the whole story seems off. There's likely some factors we aren't being told that would let it make sense. That's why I don't trust eye witness accounts as there's always a bunch of differing accounts and missing pieces of information.

That's just what I said.
However, the risk factor on "who is likely to rape" is much, much higher for males.
I don't know, is it? Men are physically stronger than women most of the time and I suspect that may be a psychological factor for both sexes but when it comes down to it sexual dominance is a very real human trait and it's not just a male thing. From my own interactions with people there are just as many really dominant women as men and quite a lot of submissive men. Sure the 50 shades thing may have had a hand in men "coming out of the closet" so to speak but the women are fast catching up in reciprocating and this is without even accounting for women on women.

The simple fact is that it's as much about sex if not more as it is about power. Sex is a dominating act and I think people are confusing sexual dominance with exerting power. Anyone who's ever taken a liking to somebody will know that it's not as simple as there being thousands of others willing to have sex. It's not an excuse to rape but it's also not as simple as simply forgetting about someone. That's not how attraction works.
 
I am not entirely sure it was totally premeditated but I do believe he would have fantasized about it - a lot. The drunker he got, the more the images in his head would have overwhelmed the logic. And when she went to the bathroom, he could not resist the urge to follow. He was in luck - she was alone in there. He possibly made a joke about walking into the wrong toilet - and then grabbed her. Or he pushed his way in as she walked into a stall. My brain refuses to go further. The terror she must have felt!
He was drinking water
 
Yeah I don't know. Something about the whole story seems off. There's likely some factors we aren't being told that would let it make sense. That's why I don't trust eye witness accounts as there's always a bunch of differing accounts and missing pieces of information.


I don't know, is it? Men are physically stronger than women most of the time and I suspect that may be a psychological factor for both sexes but when it comes down to it sexual dominance is a very real human trait and it's not just a male thing. From my own interactions with people there are just as many really dominant women as men and quite a lot of submissive men. Sure the 50 shades thing may have had a hand in men "coming out of the closet" so to speak but the women are fast catching up in reciprocating and this is without even accounting for women on women.

The simple fact is that it's as much about sex if not more as it is about power. Sex is a dominating act and I think people are confusing sexual dominance with exerting power. Anyone who's ever taken a liking to somebody will know that it's not as simple as there being thousands of others willing to have sex. It's not an excuse to rape but it's also not as simple as simply forgetting about someone. That's not how attraction works.

Yes! This lot of so called "eye witnesses" are all after the fact witnesses who did not necessarily "see" anything relevant to what happened.
 
Interesting. I read that he's refusing to hand his cellphone over as his lawyer says he has a right to not incriminate himself. There must be some sick **** stored on there.

Sick shyte or not it makes sense. You never know how the other side will spin it.
 
https://ewn.co.za/2018/10/03/it-s-not-just-rape-this-person-almost-murdered-a-child
Someone need to sit down with this stupid people and explain to them that rapping a child is already bad enough, there's no reason to add on BS.
All the stories that is coming out..:
I can not keep up with what is true and what is fake news. Apparently he tried to strangle her when he realized he is being caught.
He called the police the k word
He also told them that he has done it before and got away with it
A woman came forward saying she caught him taking pictures of her daughters genitals
Same mom said he raped her daughter and talked to the family about it.
Cause she didn’t want to ruin his life ( this sounds like the worst bs)
He was canvassing her on Instagram and the girl told him to find her at the dros

‍♀️Where does people get this info?
 
In the ladies room? or at the bar - with a tab of R700? Expensive water.
From the original article.
The witness claimed the man was sitting alone in the smoking section, where he asked for a glass of water, saying he was waiting for a friend

So what is true and what isn't?
 
Yeh, I shouldn't discriminate against tik users lol
how many people die on the road each week as a result of alcohol compared to tik lol
how many people get raped each month where alcohol is involved lol
how many people get murdered where alcohol is involved lol
 
how many people die on the road each week as a result of alcohol compared to tik lol
how many people get raped each month where alcohol is involved lol
how many people get murdered where alcohol is involved lol

I'm in agreement with this, alcohol causes far more issues then 99% of the illegal drugs out there. Yet it's perfectly legal?? An OD on coke kills but one person, a drunken idiot driving can kill multiple and it's not like we have the infrastructure to get people home after they've had to much to drink either.
 
All the stories that is coming out..:
I can not keep up with what is true and what is fake news. Apparently he tried to strangle her when he realized he is being caught.
He called the police the k word
He also told them that he has done it before and got away with it
A woman came forward saying she caught him taking pictures of her daughters genitals
Same mom said he raped her daughter and talked to the family about it.
Cause she didn’t want to ruin his life ( this sounds like the worst bs)
He was canvassing her on Instagram and the girl told him to find her at the dros

‍♀️Where does people get this info?

I believe most of it, if not all, is complete bs manufactured by fake news mills for hits. Don't they make money this way?
 
#DrosRape: He ruined things for us, says Dros waitress
Pretoria - The Dros restaurant and bar in Silverton was known for being a buzzing “typical Dros franchise” and full of life.

However, it appears to have become a ghost town following the rape of a 7-year-old girl inside a men's toilet at the venue.


Inside, there were no more than four customers, despite it being lunch hour.

What appeared to be renovations and cleaning up of the children’s area were also taking place. This is the same area where the girl was playing on the afternoon of Saturday, September 22, while the 20-year-old perpetrator preyed on her, later pouncing on her when she went to the toilets.

https://www.iol.co.za/news/south-af...ned-things-for-us-says-dros-waitress-17346838
 
And now The Citizen gets in on the BS well.

How can our daughters feel safe in a society that only wants to protect them when pigmentation rules our readiness to take action?

The Dros rape incident exposes the inequalities that permeate the country daily.

Sadly the issues are colour and privilege. We may not want to admit it, but our society is divided by class and race.

While we scurry to hide our nakedness as a nation, our inaction on the ever ballooning incidences defined on the basis of colour and privilege keep rearing their ugly heads – such as the handling of the Dros rape case.

Reality is, if a person named Sipho was caught bloodied with a helpless seven-year-old in an eatery’s toilet, Sipho would have been served with mob justice. His life would have been in immediate danger.

https://citizen.co.za/news/opinion/opinion-columns/2017889/dros-rape-case-exposes-a-skewed-society/

****ing clowns.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X