The Nicholas Ninow Rape Case and Trial

Was just reading that this PoS was being sent for 30 days evaluation and the article's comments were alive with white privilege this and white privilege that :rolleyes: Any bloody thing to harp on about your stupid cause I suppose
 
Hmm meh, not a hard drug. I don't think it had much to do with the events that occurred. His mental state is what's in question, I'm awaiting his psychiatric evaluation.
methcathinone - not hard ?
its right up there with the others known to cause psychosis, paranoia and aggression.
 
methcathinone - not hard ?
its right up there with the others known to cause psychosis, paranoia and aggression.

Really?

I thought it was "the poor man's coke" for energy party time and such.
 
He got caught afterwards on video camera trying to get rid of evidence and denying the whole think.

No insanity plea will get him off. He can't claim the drug made him psychotic but then he wanted to cover up his crimes immediately after and was able to have conversations denying the crime. Only you can do this. Not any drugs. The psychological evidence of the drug is going to be disputed by his defense but nothing can hide the video evidence.

He is going to sit for a long time. Psychologists aren't going to determine his fate, that video will and I am so glad because of this otherwise his sentence would be used by political parties to falsely portray whites as getting light sentences
 
I really need to purge my FB profile.

The hysterical lefties there are going on about how him being sent for evaluation is an indication of white privilege and that he's getting off lightly.
 
I really need to purge my FB profile.

The hysterical lefties there are going on about how him being sent for evaluation is an indication of white privilege and that he's getting off lightly.
I call them leftards
 
I really need to purge my FB profile.

The hysterical lefties there are going on about how him being sent for evaluation is an indication of white privilege and that he's getting off lightly.
Let them jump up and down. They will all look stupid once he gets sentenced to a longer sentence than black people who commit the same crime.

He is going to get a fat sentence because of the video taken. Even the most biased psychologist can't defend that video. Covering your tracks is covering your tracks, no psychosis can induce that.
 
Let them jump up and down. They will all look stupid once he gets sentenced to a longer sentence than black people who commit the same crime.

He is going to get a fat sentence because of the video taken. Even the most biased psychologist can't defend that video. Covering your tracks is covering your tracks, no psychosis can induce that.

That's exactly what I said. Evidence is overwhelming, he's going away for a while. Merely a case of his lawyer trying to buy time/minimise the sentence as is their job. Due process.
 
Let them jump up and down. They will all look stupid once he gets sentenced to a longer sentence than black people who commit the same crime.

He is going to get a fat sentence because of the video taken. Even the most biased psychologist can't defend that video. Covering your tracks is covering your tracks, no psychosis can induce that.

What do you mean by this?
 
That's exactly what I said. Evidence is overwhelming, he's going away for a while. Merely a case of his lawyer trying to buy time/minimise the sentence as is their job. Due process.
No it's the prosecution that insists on the evaluation precisely so he can't use the insanity defense if they indeed have all the evidence.
 
What do you mean by this?
from the start black social media, EFF and BLF have been harping how he is getting preferential treatment because he is white. Child rape is common in South Africa among certain communities so we will be able to compare sentences between them to finally shut up black social media and political parties who have turned the rape of a child into a political issue
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X