The Nissan 370Z Thread

FiestaST

Honorary Master
Heritage Edition = Very Likely Last of the line...Lovely vehicle this & the 350Z.

The calendar says 2017, but Nissan is offering a special early preview of the 2018 Nissan 370Z Coupe Heritage Edition at 2017 New York International Auto Show. The Heritage Edition honors the iconic Nissan sports car as it approaches its 50th anniversary at the end of the decade since its launch under the Datsun brand.

The Heritage Edition also incorporates enhancements to the 370Z Coupe for the 2018 model year, including new headlight and rear combination light treatment, new rear fascia paint scheme, smoke chrome door handles and new EXEDY high-performance clutch (manual transmission). The 2018 370Z Coupe goes on sale in spring 2017.

Available on the base 370Z Coupe, the best-selling and most affordable trim level, the Heritage Edition package is offered in two exterior colors. The Chicane Yellow Heritage Edition features black outside mirrors, gloss black graphics and yellow interior trim. The Magnetic Black Heritage Edition includes gloss silver graphics and yellow interior trim.

"Over the past five decades there have been a number of special Z trim packages that have added a sense of customization straight off the showroom floor," said Michael Bunce, vice president, Product Planning, Nissan North America, Inc. "The new 2018 370Z Heritage Edition honors that tradition, blending it with the modern design and performance of the 2018 370Z. We're pleased to be debuting the new Heritage Edition in New York, one of the top Z markets from the very beginning."

The Nissan 370Z Heritage Edition will be available with a standard 332-horsepower 3.7-liter DOHC V6 engine with Variable Valve Event and Lift Control (VVEL) and a choice of 6-speed manual or 7-speed automatic with Downshift Rev Matching (DRM).

https://www.netcarshow.com/nissan/2018-370z_coupe_heritage_edition/

Last edited:

FiestaST

Honorary Master
Nissan 370Z Heritage Edition rings in 2018 updates

The Nissan 370Z is close to 10 years old. And over its lengthy lifespan, it hasn’t changed much. And with the 370Z Heritage Edition you see here, it’s the same story.

Well, sort of. You see, while this special edition pays tribute to the original 240z that arrived some 50 years ago, it also features a handful of updates that will be implemented in the 2018 range. A small handful.

The 370Z Heritage Edition can be painted in either Chicane Yellow or Magnetic Black, with a custom livery and interior trim.

The updates include new head- and taillamp designs, which are just slightly different to the ones on the outgoing model, as well as fresh chunky door handles, which gain a smoked chrome finish.

The naturally aspirated 3,7-litre V6 engine remains untouched, with outputs of 245 kW and 363 N.m of torque. This is available with a seven-speed automatic transmission with downshift rev-matching or the standard six-speed manual gearbox, which now comes fitted with an Exedy high-performance clutch.

There’s no indication yet whether these changes will come to South Africa, but with Nissan selling just one 370Z in March, it’s clear the demand just isn’t there locally. And the 370Z Heritage Edition seems to be a US-only special edition.

http://www.carmag.co.za/news_post/nissan-370z-heritage-edition-rings-in-2018-updates/

HunterNW

Executive Member
What a beauty !! :love:

I have the 2003 350z Fairlady. Also a beauty (In my eyes) :D

Z1.jpg

Z22.jpg

HunterNW

Executive Member
Thanks to previous owner. Old guy. Only did 67000km. Still new. All original except for the exhaust system (Powerflow) and I replaced the old type headunit with a touch screen.
Now looking for the blond or red head that will fit on the left side seat. :crylaugh:

Purply

Expert Member
Hope you have a stick in that car the beat off all the woman wanting to get in.

XennoX

Expert Member
I liked the 370Z, but I must admit it is starting to look quite dated now.

FiestaST

Honorary Master
Nissan 370Z facelift previewed in special Heritage Edition

Heritage Edition of the revised 2018 370Z celebrates 50 years of Nissan’s Z cars

The 2018 Nissan 370Z has been previewed in the 370Z Heritage Edition, which is due to be unveiled at the New York motor show.

The Heritage Edition is marked out from the regular 370Z by gloss silver or black graphics along with yellow cabin trim matching car's exterior.

The tweaks applied to the 2018 model year car include revisions to the head and tail-light clusters. Manual gearbox-equipped models also receive a new high-performance clutch from aftermarket parts supplier Exedy.

The Heritage Edition 370Z will be available to US customers later this year. Nissan remains tight-lipped on when the new 370Z will be arriving in the UK, although a reveal at the Frankfurt motor show, which is set to be one of this year’s biggest, is likely.

https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/motor-shows-new-york-motor-show/nissan-370z-facelift-previewed-special-heritage-edition

SaiyanZ

Executive Member
Here's my 350z. All stock apart for the wheels which I imported. Own it for almost 7 years now, a 2005 model. I prefer the more sleek longer look of the 350z compared to the squashed 370z. Don't know what vehicle I'll get if something happens to this one. Seems like there's very few cars out there with good looks, power and value for money these days.

2017-04-09 14.13.37.jpg

FiestaST

Honorary Master
Here's my 350z. All stock apart for the wheels which I imported. Own it for almost 7 years now, a 2005 model. I prefer the more sleek longer look of the 350z compared to the squashed 370z. Don't know what vehicle I'll get if something happens to this one. Seems like there's very few cars out there with good looks, power and value for money these days.

View attachment 430240
I approve

HunterNW

Executive Member
Seems like there's very few cars out there with good looks, power and value for money these days.

Agree. The 350Z is real value for money, but so is most older Nissan's. Next i'll get the 350Z Roadster :D
Fill my yard with Nissan :crylaugh: