The number you dialed does not exist ??

Gendibal

Have you recently ported?
I was on FNB/CellC and experienced this problem. I did a sim swap but the problem was still there. I then decided to port to Telkom but the problem is still the same.

I do receive calls but only SOME people have this problem. And they're on a variety of networks so I'm guessing theres some problem with my SIM.

Not sure what I'm missing here but will check the call forwarding settings.

isie

Executive Member
I was on FNB/CellC and experienced this problem. I did a sim swap but the problem was still there. I then decided to port to Telkom but the problem is still the same.

I do receive calls but only SOME people have this problem. And they're on a variety of networks so I'm guessing theres some problem with my SIM.

sim swop wont fix the issue if the porting was not done correctly - same with new port all the ISP need to sort their routing out

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender

Contact your current network provider and tell them to do a routing table update.