The Official Xiaomi Thread

AlexFl

If your work sim is the one you have selected for mobile data usage, then go into phone>settings>call forwarding and forward all calls on that sim to voicemail.

If your work sim is not the sim you have selected for mobile data, just go into sim card settings and turn off the work sim until you want to receive calls from it again.
Thanks. Was hoping for an automated solution. If I find one elsewhere, I'll come back here to let others know the fix.

veethree

So I took the plunge and bought the Mi 9T Pro - it was actually cheaper than the non Pro version, which looks like it's getting hard to source. Speed feels very similar to my Poco (not unexpectedly) and it feels pretty much the same in the hand. Screen is a BIG upgrade though, and I'm enjoying the no notch look more than I thought I would.

Robvd

So I took the plunge and bought the Mi 9T Pro - it was actually cheaper than the non Pro version, which looks like it's getting hard to source. Speed feels very similar to my Poco (not unexpectedly) and it feels pretty much the same in the hand. Screen is a BIG upgrade though, and I'm enjoying the no notch look more than I thought I would.
Where did you buy yours? If you dont mind me asking, what was the total price?

veethree

Where did you buy yours? If you dont mind me asking, what was the total price?
I bought it off Gearbest for about R4,800 and paid about R250 for delivery and another R550 or so for import duties. Pretty good price, I thought, and it was in my hands 6 days after ordering (including a weekend). I've bought several things from Gearbest and have always been happy with them.

Robvd

Great, I am in the market for a new phone and was thinking about getting this, not sure if I should wait for black friday though...

FlashSA

Executive Member
That's quite cheap considering the prices currently on Gearbest. Was this a special or did you have a discount code?
Was a special, $257. They seem to be pushing the Pro version now and not worrying about the normal 9T as they have not had a non Pro version on special for several weeks now.

Georgios

Just placed an order for a note pro 8 128/6 GB model and Mi band 4. Phone came to a total of R3674 and the band R422. Got a mate in Hong Kong who placed the order for me on Xiaomi HK site. free delivery as well.

It doesn't mention global version or anything of that sort but the frequencies that it supports seem to be okay.

Leisure Larry

Just placed an order for a note pro 8 128/6 GB model and Mi band 4. Phone came to a total of R3674 and the band R422. Got a mate in Hong Kong who placed the order for me on Xiaomi HK site. free delivery as well.

It doesn't mention global version or anything of that sort but the frequencies that it supports seem to be okay.
A link to that site would be appreciated.