The Official Xiaomi Thread

FlashSA

Executive Member
I see that MIUI11 is starting to roll out globally, anyone received the update yet ?
Downloading.....
Miui11.PNG

EDIT: Home screen icons are bigger // Settings menu's have a simpler layour for tips at the bottom to help you find what you are looking for....

Last edited:

LukeKroon

Just finished the update on my 9T. Redmi Note 7 and Note 7 Pro were also included in the first rollout but my brother's Note 7 is not showing it yet
Did any of them update to Android 10 ? My 9T is still on Android 9 with MIUI11.

FiestaST

Honorary Master
Xiaomi debuts at #7 in Fortune's Future 50 list of companies with greatest growth potential

Fortune has published the third edition of its Future 50 list, which features smartphone maker Xiaomi at #7. This list is a partnership between Fortune and management consulting firm BCG and highlights the companies with the strongest long-term growth potential.

Xiaomi’s first phone came out in 2011. Since then the company has grown considerably. According to Fortune’s numbers, it has nearly 17,000 employees and over the last 12 months it saw a revenue of $27.9 billion and a profit of $1.6 billion.

While close to half of the companies on the Future 50 list are in the technology or communication sector, Xiaomi is the only smartphone maker in the Top 10. The closest competitor is Alphabet in #18, though we doubt Pixel phones make up a large portion of the company’s earnings.

1. Workday
2. Square
3. ServiceNow
4. Contemporary Amperex Technology
5. Spotify
6. Atlassian
7. Xiaomi
8. Ctrip.com
9. Salesforce
10. Vertex Pharmaceuticals

Snip.JPG

AlexFl

Hi there. Not h/w related but... I'm still using my dual sim Mi-Max2. Personal & work sim cards. Can anyone here recommend an app/setting to divert after-hour work phone calls automatically to voicemail? I'd still like the WhatsApp Business to work. Hence not deactivate data, etc - only to divert calls... Thanks in advance

FlashSA

Executive Member
Hi there. Not h/w related but... I'm still using my dual sim Mi-Max2. Personal & work sim cards. Can anyone here recommend an app/setting to divert after-hour work phone calls automatically to voicemail? I'd still like the WhatsApp Business to work. Hence not deactivate data, etc - only to divert calls... Thanks in advance
If your work sim is the one you have selected for mobile data usage, then go into phone>settings>call forwarding and forward all calls on that sim to voicemail.

If your work sim is not the sim you have selected for mobile data, just go into sim card settings and turn off the work sim until you want to receive calls from it again.