Corelli
Executive Member
Vuma Proteas? More like Vuma Chokers.
And DHL Cape Town Stadium
I honestly dont get it. You never hear of the English or American teams changing their names after their sponsors. I
So Manchester United or Glazers United?
Newcastle or NewSaudiArabia?
But in SA we keep name changing each time we get a sponsor.
I am going to say one thing, SA has no pride in the names of their teams, or really anything for that matter. No wonder we keep changing place names so often
And DHL Cape Town Stadium
I honestly dont get it. You never hear of the English or American teams changing their names after their sponsors. I
So Manchester United or Glazers United?
Newcastle or NewSaudiArabia?
But in SA we keep name changing each time we get a sponsor.
I am going to say one thing, SA has no pride in the names of their teams, or really anything for that matter. No wonder we keep changing place names so often