modern10
Expert Member
With rainy weather doing the rounds I think I'll pass
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
With rainy weather doing the rounds I think I'll pass
Immensely impressive days cricket from the SA A side. I'm expecting them to get rolled by India A.SA A 343 /3 after the first day. Pieter Malan 157 not out. Tony de Zorzi made 117. Jason Smith 51 not out. Sarel Erwee and Raynard van tonder both made ducks.
AWEH! Dala what you must... my "wrong action" brother in arms!
I hope it's cause they didn't want to pull the other guys out of the SA A series. We really should on from junior.AWEH! Dala what you must... my "wrong action" brother in arms!
But this is for the ODI's? Isn't he decent? Perhaps a little expensive from memory...I hope it's cause they didn't want to pull the other guys out of the SA A series. We really should on from junior.
He is very expensive in international odi's. Goes at 7's.But this is for the ODI's? Isn't he decent? Perhaps a little expensive from memory...
Flat as a pancakeSa A 509/7 declared. Pieter Malan out for 163. Jason Smith out for 52. Sinethemba Queshile 82 not out. George Linde 51 out.
Saini 67/2 and Nagwaswalla 75/2
India A 48/0
Capitals have retained nortje. KG goes into the big auction.
IPL 2022 - Delhi Capitals to retain Rishabh Pant, Prithvi Shaw, Axar Patel, Anrich Nortje
![]()
IPL 2022 - Delhi Capitals to retain Rishabh Pant, Prithvi Shaw, Axar Patel, Anrich Nortje
Franchise's former captain Shreyas Iyer opts to head to the player auctionwww.espncricinfo.com
I'm very surprised people wanted KG over nortje. Nortje has done very little wrong and has been the better bowler for sure in the past season. I'm surprised no IYER retained or avesh khan instead of patel.Capitals have retained nortje. KG goes into the big auction.
IPL 2022 - Delhi Capitals to retain Rishabh Pant, Prithvi Shaw, Axar Patel, Anrich Nortje
![]()
IPL 2022 - Delhi Capitals to retain Rishabh Pant, Prithvi Shaw, Axar Patel, Anrich Nortje
Franchise's former captain Shreyas Iyer opts to head to the player auctionwww.espncricinfo.com
Duanne "I want to play for England " Olivier has made himself available
Duanne Olivier makes himself available for South Africa again
![]()
Duanne Olivier makes himself available for South Africa again
He is the favourite to join Kagiso Rabada and Anrich Nortje in the Test squad to face India in Decemberwww.espncricinfo.com
Parnell didn't leave with the intention of playing for another country. If for whatever reason Kolpak rules were to revert to what they were Olivier and Rilee would jump immediately again.He's in decent form. If they can pick Parnell, they can pick him.
Didn't say his form doesn't justify selection. It will be controversial because of those comments.He's in decent form. If they can pick Parnell, they can pick him.