South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
He can't run for parliament, he's worthless to the MK, I hope the voters won't be shocked once they find out, lol.And a strengthened party run by Jacob Zuma is a good thing for KZN?
No it's not by any stretch of the imagination... But it unseats the ANC and that is something good for the countrys future.And a strengthened party run by Jacob Zuma is a good thing for KZN?
And a strengthened party run by Jacob Zuma is a good thing for KZN?
Champy's 40-47% prediction for the ANC in KZN is looking hilariously off base.
Funny how they have hissy fits when the DA reports on these trends.
Well done. You've now earned your right to moan. You may start with the incompetent IEC...
I’m honestly at that stage where it’s anyone but the ANC. But Zuma is damn awful.Lol. I can't believe people are stupid enough to vote MK for Zuma.
Still a long way to go, still many DA suburbs to count.Looks like PA is stealing enough votes in the WC to remove the DAs majority.
Yoh, an all nighter, hope people manage to get leave for today.
1% of the vote is counted. It's way too early to assume that. It's mostly small and rural voting districts' results that obviously get released quicker.Looks like PA is stealing enough votes in the WC to remove the DAs majority.
I understand him perfectly. I would not vote for the DA either. I don't like the ANC and would never vote for them but the DA is not an option. They have not proven to me that they can work for all South Africans equally.I spoke to some guys yesterday and they said they voted for the ANC in previous elections but they are switching to the EFF this election. They were adamant they will never vote for the DA. This is in Roodepoort. Very friendly guys, but man I was disappointed to hear that. I wonder if the EFF will get a big percentage increase this election.