Enby Panda
Expert Member
Why?Raise it with the mods.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Why?Raise it with the mods.
Fair enough.We should be saving the other thread since it will be full in no time, for results this one is perfect.
Because you’re the only one that’s moaning.Why?
I didn't ask you.Because you’re the only one that’s moaning.
There's nothing to lol about for the DA in this result.The PA is destroying the little remnants that ANC had left in the province, lol !!! There are actually VDs that have flipped to the DA because the PA took more of the ANC vote. Hahahaha.
Thankfully I don’t really care if you did or not.I didn't ask you.
They are all triggered, you can't reason with them when they are in that state.I didn't ask you.
They can help your query, maybe merge the two...?Why?
That's not even funny, it's plain sad.
VD Num?The DA has flipped a VD in George from the ANC. It was 50-40 in favour of the ANC but that exact figure has been reversed!
I don't want to merge them, I was just asking everyone what they want to doThey can help your query, maybe merge the two...?
I'll do you one better. Scan the ID number, using the barcode. Use ocr to match the actual numbers for fruad, and bobs your uncle.
Results in the results thread, this thread will still continue, posting duplicates here and in the results thread should be discouraged.Right, we'll spam results here and discuss here and there on the other thread.![]()
We knew we were going to decline in KZN, so nothing new, we'll wait for the remainder of the results, we are still in second place above the IFP and the DA.