TheChamp
Honorary Master
No, that's not what you said.You'll be beaten by MK - like I said yesterday.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
No, that's not what you said.You'll be beaten by MK - like I said yesterday.
No, that's not what you said.
No you didn't.Yes I did and then you tried to argue by what "winning" means. So I left it at that.
No you didn't.
98310078. It's in Ward 22.VD Num?
Slowing starting to see "real" small towns and if it carries on like this KZN is going to be super interesting watching things unfold.
DA hold, ANC and EFF implosion.
I expected more from the IFP.
DA hold, ANC and EFF implosion.
Just saw it. That's quite the swing...98310078. It's in Ward 22.
We knew we were going to decline in KZN, so nothing new, we'll wait for the remainder of the results, we are still in second place above the IFP and the DA.
I'm glad to see you took your copium tablets this morning.
Well worth noting that the ANC expended considerable time, resources and effort to campaign in KwaZulu-Natal.
President Cyril Ramaphosa as well as the entire national executive and party veterans, camped in the province for more than a week as part of their 40-day battle plan implemented in the weeks leading up to the election.
It appears it was futile - Jacob Zuma's MK Party has effectively staged a legal coup.
Zuma's appeal, despite the never-ending list of scandals and thousands of pages of evidence around state capture, has not waned.
- Kyle Cowan
Maybe because they have a dead person on their posters. Can't vote for the dead.I expected more from the IFP.
Thank you to those people who did wait and vote despite the long queues.