ShaunSA
Derailment Squad
I hope that if/when he calls one day, he doesn't get taken straight to voicemail.
More like "The number you have dialed does not exist"
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
I hope that if/when he calls one day, he doesn't get taken straight to voicemail.
Second part is very true.If I was a betting man, I would put nothing on an ANC / DA coalition.
I would put a lot of money on Zuma still going to cause a lot of k4k.
Ah takes me back, the 9 wasted years...Because you would have been 9 years old?
Official myBB DA song.Is this the official DA song or why does it get quoted here so often?
how exactly did she go from "saviour of the nation" to "thundercnut!"???Thula Madonsela at it again![]()
how exactly did she go from "saviour of the nation" to "thundercnut!"???
JZ already has this war-gamed out. Without a coalition with the DA, the moderates in the ANC will lose and Cyril will be out. He doesn't have to do anything at this time.I hope that if/when JZ calls back one day, he doesn't get taken straight to voicemail.
Thuli went woke few years back when her daughter was part of the university protest.
Masks have started falling. Especially the DLSA's...
Your saviour will never wear ANC colours, there's just less bad ANC.how exactly did she go from "saviour of the nation" to "thundercnut!"???
Apparently he's speaking at 8.
That's the gamble he is taking, but there's many in the ANC that will flipflop if Cyril grows a spine.JZ already has this war-gamed out. Without a coalition with the DA, the moderates in the ANC will lose and Cyril will be out. He doesn't have to do anything at this time.
Let me save you some time. "We are taking this opportunity to get some free press coverage. We are speaking to all parties. We haven't come to an agreement yet. We will take a decision that's in the best interests of SA and all its citizens. Thank you good night"
Apparently he's speaking at 8.
I'm going to carry on watching my 90's movies.Considering watching it.
Late, as per usual.
Apparently he's speaking at 8.
my saviour would never be in politics, might carry an assault rifle though ...Your saviour will never wear ANC colours, there's just less bad ANC.
That’s even if there is anything being announced. Nothing on News24.Late, as per usual.
That’s even if there is anything being announced. Nothing on News24.