DentistGuy
Expert Member
- Joined
- May 21, 2020
- Messages
- 1,674
- Reaction score
- 1,243
Rabid DA fanatics.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Nowhere did it say that this was the current list of MPs.I definitely know this fake news - at least in respect of the current composition of DA MPs. Why? Well the lady in the yellow in the bottom row died of cancer in 2020 (RIP Belinda Bezolli). Also Michael Cardo (5th from left) is no longer a DA MP.
Because Indians aren't so shallow to see race only. Then we're no different to EFF and MK. As long as schit works then we don't care who governs and what race they belong to.I do know that some people from minority communities are questioning why the DA got 70% of the Indian vote but didn't send one of their Indian politicians to parliament.
Nowhere did it say that this was the current list of MPs.
Oh my, your whatsapp group needs an update lol.
YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sht now I'm going to be hungover the entire day tomorrow.From chest pains...
![]()
Former SAA chairperson Dudu Myeni has died | News24
Former SA Airways board chairperson Dudu Myeni has died.www.news24.com
Nowhere did it say that this was the current list of MPs.
I do know that some people from minority communities are questioning why the DA got 70% of the Indian vote but didn't send one of their Indian politicians to parliament.
It's your duty as part of that group to inform them they are all idiots, let us know the response please and thanks.Being shared on WhatsApp.
Hey I don't make these. Lol...
When you have some time would you mind posting one for the anc, eff, ifp, nfp, bafana bafana, just want to see something.
Some people are lekker, some people are po3se, that's the way life works I guess.So why post it with commentary to that effect.
Disingenuous to say the least.
Some people are lekker, some people are po3se, that's the way life works I guess.
Nope. He isn't.That oke sitting in the front row at the first sitting looked Indian to me.
How many white South Africans were in the crowd for the last Bafana match? Since you are a fan- who did they play?When you have some time would you mind posting one for the anc, eff, ifp, nfp, bafana bafana, just want to see something.
Nope. He isn't.
There be special skills: while Churchill might have swum the mighty Apies, this one braved a cow grate in high heels!Cyril needs to start purging the exist RET immediately. Starting with that afterbirth that survived Sisulu.