The SA Politics Thread Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do know that some people from minority communities are questioning why the DA got 70% of the Indian vote but didn't send one of their Indian politicians to parliament.
 
I do know that some people from minority communities are questioning why the DA got 70% of the Indian vote but didn't send one of their Indian politicians to parliament.
Because Indians aren't so shallow to see race only. Then we're no different to EFF and MK. As long as schit works then we don't care who governs and what race they belong to.

The DA has a specific, transparent process to select people. Zille did an interview with Biznews about it. If there's not enough people of colour making it through, who else is to blame?
 
Last edited:
Some people are lekker, some people are po3se, that's the way life works I guess.

Yep.

The latter kind are in a living hell with how things have unfolded to date.

Sitting there and wishing that it fails so that they can say ‘I told you so’ without contributing positively to anything.
 
Cyril needs to start purging the exist RET immediately. Starting with that afterbirth that survived Sisulu.
There be special skills: while Churchill might have swum the mighty Apies, this one braved a cow grate in high heels!

I suggest a permanently enclosed glass case in Pta museum.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X