The SA Politics Thread Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm kinda surprised that DA isn't responding on social media to any of the posts linked to the disinfo campaign.

No one of the higher-ups is saying anything (that I've seen anyway). Not McPherson, not Oom Leon, not Gogo...

Order was probably given to not respond to anything, not potentially jeopardising the talks with ANC. I've only seen Johnno essentially saying "We note the campaign and hatred, we're not gonna provoke anyone".

It’s a good move from them.
 
I'm kinda surprised that DA isn't responding on social media to any of the posts linked to the disinfo campaign.

No one of the higher-ups is saying anything (that I've seen anyway). Not McPherson, not Oom Leon, not Gogo...

Order was probably given to not respond to anything, not potentially jeopardising the talks with ANC. I've only seen Johnno essentially saying "We note the campaign and hatred, we're not gonna provoke anyone".
No need to get into any of it, those idiots in the ANC are exposing themselves as MK agents hiding in the party. The ANC must deal with their own idiots or they will be the ones to suffer. It's not the DA's job to help the ANC.

As for Twitter it's not even worth getting into that cesspool. I just hope Zille can control herself...
 
No need to get into any of it, those idiots in the ANC are exposing themselves as MK agents hiding in the party. The ANC must deal with their own idiots or they will be the ones to suffer. It's not the DA's job to help the ANC.

As for Twitter it's not even worth getting into that cesspool. I just hope Zille can control herself...
She's part of the negotiations team, she has no other option.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X