Why ‘Confidence and Supply’ is the best option for South Africa’s ANC in a divided political landscape
How the numbers could play out with various parties when the ANC is 42 parliamentary seats short
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
I'm kinda surprised that DA isn't responding on social media to any of the posts linked to the disinfo campaign.
No one of the higher-ups is saying anything (that I've seen anyway). Not McPherson, not Oom Leon, not Gogo...
Order was probably given to not respond to anything, not potentially jeopardising the talks with ANC. I've only seen Johnno essentially saying "We note the campaign and hatred, we're not gonna provoke anyone".
Canada?UK - 22 ministers
US - 15 ministers
Wakanda - 28 ministers (reduced from 36 in 2019)
No need to get into any of it, those idiots in the ANC are exposing themselves as MK agents hiding in the party. The ANC must deal with their own idiots or they will be the ones to suffer. It's not the DA's job to help the ANC.I'm kinda surprised that DA isn't responding on social media to any of the posts linked to the disinfo campaign.
No one of the higher-ups is saying anything (that I've seen anyway). Not McPherson, not Oom Leon, not Gogo...
Order was probably given to not respond to anything, not potentially jeopardising the talks with ANC. I've only seen Johnno essentially saying "We note the campaign and hatred, we're not gonna provoke anyone".
That's fake news, Goolam respects his trade too much to post fake news.Has Goolam ever posted about how Serial looted 500 billion Covid funding?
That's fake news, Goolam respects his trade too much to post fake news.
Has Goolam ever posted about how Serial looted 500 billion Covid funding?
Say what now?
Source please
She's part of the negotiations team, she has no other option.No need to get into any of it, those idiots in the ANC are exposing themselves as MK agents hiding in the party. The ANC must deal with their own idiots or they will be the ones to suffer. It's not the DA's job to help the ANC.
As for Twitter it's not even worth getting into that cesspool. I just hope Zille can control herself...
![]()
WRAP | Lesufi forms minority Gauteng Cabinet with ANC, IFP, PA and Rise Mzansi - but no DA | News24
Gauteng Premier Panyaza Lesufi announced the Members of the Executive Council for the seventh administration on Wednesday evening.www.news24.com
She's part of the negotiations team, she has no other option.