The Shroom Thread

Hello shroomers. Do you think there is a plausible chance that the people from the Bible times were chewing shrooms?

The one and only time I took it, the sky turned blood red. The peach tree outside my window continuously dropped fruit, grew new bulbs as I watched the peaches grow from tiny flowers into voluptuous fruit dropping with loud thuds, splashing peach juice all over. I wanted to take a video with my phone to announce to the world that Alla Balsak has come to take my male virginity, but my phone melted like butter between my fingers.

Thoughts?
😦 Can I have what you had
 
Hello shroomers. Do you think there is a plausible chance that the people from the Bible times were chewing shrooms?

The one and only time I took it, the sky turned blood red. The peach tree outside my window continuously dropped fruit, grew new bulbs as I watched the peaches grow from tiny flowers into voluptuous fruit dropping with loud thuds, splashing peach juice all over. I wanted to take a video with my phone to announce to the world that Alla Balsak has come to take my male virginity, but my phone melted like butter between my fingers.

Thoughts?
Yes

And way before. Stoned ape theory...
 
That was wild! But in a good way. Much needed. Been meditating the whole day.

Think I'm going to take a mini break from forums and news and get back in touch with nature. Too many negative things going on in the world right now.

Love all of you mofos!

Peace ☮️
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X