The 'Stop DJK Going All Emo' Thread.

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
A serious problem that needs serious action chaps ........ DJK is going Emo :eek: Join up now or at least sign the petition. This HAS to stop and soon .... time is running out!!!

Suggestions on what action to take is now open for discussion :D

DDV TECH

Expert Member
We need chasel. Calling chasel, come in chasel, bravo bravo we have a code 4 in the emo section....

DJ...

Banned
I'm not going all emo - I have just found the love of my life and want to share it with the world. And shout it from the rooftops.

Being happy isn't a crime. And there is nothing wrong with listening to a little bit of Whitney Houston every now and then. Tux listens to Dozi FFS!

Tralalala...

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
I'm not going all emo - I have just found the love of my life and want to share it with the world. And shout it from the rooftops.

Being happy isn't a crime. And there is nothing wrong with listening to a little bit of Whitney Houston every now and then. Tux listens to Dozi FFS!

Tralalala...
*Condition accelerated from Worrisome to Critical*

The_Unbeliever

Honorary Master
it's the manky barracuda speaking :p

But glad to hear DJK's found somebody at long last...

...now SSB's turn will be up soon :D

.Froot.

Executive Member
Too late. DJK has already gone all emo on us. He's even started remixing MH's goth records :sick:

DDV TECH

Expert Member
It's getting bad now, we have to do something.......chaaaaaaaaasssseeeeellllll!!!

DJ...

Banned
"Oh don't make me clooooosssssseeeeee one more door, I don't wanna hurt anymore. Stay in my arms, if you dare, must I imagine you here."
"I have nothing, nothing!!!! If I don't have you! Yoooooouuuuuuu. yeeeeoooooouuuuuuuuuuu"

Whitney - what a poet!!!!! She speaks to me on an emotional level...

blunomore

Honorary Master

It's wonderful to see that even the common folk enjoy that lofty emotion called 'love'.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
this trend of emo posters is a worry... And DJK turning emo means all is not well with the world