The 'Stop DJK Going All Emo' Thread.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
I second that motion and put forward that we revoke his access to the WAv collection as well

sand_man

Honorary Master
"Oh don't make me clooooosssssseeeeee one more door, I don't wanna hurt anymore. Stay in my arms, if you dare, must I imagine you here."
"I have nothing, nothing!!!! If I don't have you! Yoooooouuuuuuu. yeeeeoooooouuuuuuuuuuu"

Whitney - what a poet!!!!! She speaks to me on an emotional level...
:sick: Whitney? Poet? Noooooo.... Jim Morrison poet, Jon Anderson poet, Jim Bennet poet....

Last edited:

DDV TECH

Expert Member
I second that motion and put forward that we revoke his access to the WAv collection as well
So the motion carries, sorry DJ but you forced us to do this, perhaps after this madness subsides a bit we will re-consider.

timgaul

Honorary Master
I'm not going all emo - I have just found the love of my life and want to share it with the world. And shout it from the rooftops.

Being happy isn't a crime. And there is nothing wrong with listening to a little bit of Whitney Houston every now and then. Tux listens to Dozi FFS!

Tralalala...
/me points a finger and laughs!

DDV TECH

Expert Member
Its a fscking coup I tell you! :mad: You will not get away with this - I will be taking this to the very top - well over the heads of both of you...
there is no "over our heads", so sorry man better luck next time. :)