The World Will Pay More For Meat

Bluray

With the current situation worldwide, we are doomed with food product increases.

There are signs that the food inflation that’s gripped the world over the past year, raising prices of everything from shredded cheese to peanut butter, is about to get worse.

yebocan

Honorary Master
meat prices go up... I can not afford meat anymore , time to adjust diet accordingly ...nothing wrong with a more plant based diet.... easier on budget and better in the long run for the body.

ES1

are you sure? Are they perhaps being sneaky by reducing net weight like hundreds of other products?
I was just telling the kids and their friends this weekend about the weights and volumes that have declined over the years. That $^%*&( me. Because you have to buy 2 or more of everything to give everyone at least something.

What I have noticed recently is that we would buy colddrinks/juice and when you open the bottle it would spill. And I thought that is weird. In the past this never happened. I am not one to check which colddrink is the fullest when I buy, I normally just grab and run. But it never used to spill. (Caught us unaware a couple of times) Did you notice it too? Is it perhaps that companies are trying to fill up to the top, so people will take the fuller product?

grok

Honorary Master
Methinks this article makes chickens most nervous..

Reactions: ES1

surface

Honorary Master
I was just telling the kids and their friends this weekend about the weights and volumes that have declined over the years. That $^%*&( me. Because you have to buy 2 or more of everything to give everyone at least something.

What I have noticed recently is that we would buy colddrinks/juice and when you open the bottle it would spill. And I thought that is weird. In the past this never happened. I am not one to check which colddrink is the fullest when I buy, I normally just grab and run. But it never used to spill. (Caught us unaware a couple of times) Did you notice it too? Is it perhaps that companies are trying to fill up to the top, so people will take the fuller product?
Can't say about cold drinks but have noticed that oil does spill occasionally from 2L/5L bottles. Sizes of chocolate bars is quite known I think. It used to 150g, then 120 and I vaguely remember having seen 85g now. They might still sell 150g but I believe 85g is the one being pushed on a eye level.

Pegasus

Executive Member
Can't say about cold drinks but have noticed that oil does spill occasionally from 2L/5L bottles. Sizes of chocolate bars is quite known I think. It used to 150g, then 120 and I vaguely remember having seen 85g now. They might still sell 150g but I believe 85g is the one being pushed on a eye level.

Yeah, the old 200g slap is almost a 100g slab.

And the large Simba chips is almost the size of the small Simba chips from the 80's.

Moosedrool

Executive Member
And the vegans are getting wet at the misfortune of others they so happily desire.