The World Will Pay More For Meat

yebocan

Honorary Master
Based on what?
for you to discover....the body does not require all the RDA of modern day meat protein to function at optimal levels... personally I lost 11kg of body mass, by following a more plant base diet...fresh veggies....feel lighter, head clearer... the quality of protein I am getting from plants is of a way better quality...can see it in how my body is reconstituting itself...

Neuk_

Expert Member
for you to discover....the body does not require all the RDA of modern day meat protein to function at optimal levels... personally I lost 11kg of body mass, by following a more plant base diet...fresh veggies....feel lighter, head clearer... the quality of protein I am getting from plants is of a way better quality...can see it in how my body is reconstituting itself...

OK, good for you, I found completely the opposite when I lost 18kg of mass, put on muscle, dropped my BFP from around 26% to around 10%, etc, etc. on the high animal based protein diet I was on. Why do you say that plant protein is of a better quality than animal protein?

The Trutherizer

Expert Member
Will the SA consumer even notice? Except as a vague sinking feeling that things are tighter? The range in prices between shops are so broad. People just keep buying.
I even have a short list of shops in my area that keep making themselves guilty of showing lower prices on the rack than on the till slip. I point it out a few times, and then I stop buying there.
Most... Don't give it a second look.

yebocan

Honorary Master
OK, good for you, I found completely the opposite when I lost 18kg of mass, put on muscle, dropped my BFP from around 26% to around 10%, etc, etc. on the high animal based protein diet I was on. Why do you say that plant protein is of a better quality than animal protein?
swinging into the esoteric ... protein derived from animals, has a certain karmic memory/weight...that adds to your own karma... as it becomes part of your being

Herr der Verboten

Executive Member
swinging into the esoteric ... protein derived from animals, has a certain karmic memory/weight...that adds to your own karma... as it becomes part of your being
any food from any unclean source will be unhealthy for you with or without the voodoo.

axsis

In other words, you don't know. The reality is all forms of plant protein are less bioavailable than meat to the human body, eggs and milk proteins are the most bioavailable.

I'm going to chime in and say, I was Vegetarian for 7+ years. Since going effectively Banting and am now basically for the most part eating steak/mince for most of the week I feel better than I ever did. Everything I thought was normal (being hangry, getting bloated after meals, digestion issues) was changed. Yes I am aware a lot of this is due to sugar but a lot of it also isn't. I used to have some mild pain in my fingers after typing for long periods but that's gone too. People put weird spiritual and esoteric beliefs on meat but really meat is human food, it's way better than say spinach which can kill you if eaten in excess. Bonus round: Find me one person who is following a low carb high fat diet who looks much worse than before they started.

B-1

Expert Member
I still seem to have a good number of cats wandering into my yard so can't complain about the price of meat.

yebocan

Honorary Master
In other words, you don't know. The reality is all forms of plant protein are less bioavailable than meat to the human body, eggs and milk proteins are the most bioavailable.

I'm going to chime in and say, I was Vegetarian for 7+ years. Since going effectively Banting and am now basically for the most part eating steak/mince for most of the week I feel better than I ever did. Everything I thought was normal (being hangry, getting bloated after meals, digestion issues) was changed. Yes I am aware a lot of this is due to sugar but a lot of it also isn't. I used to have some mild pain in my fingers after typing for long periods but that's gone too. People put weird spiritual and esoteric beliefs on meat but really meat is human food, it's way better than say spinach which can kill you if eaten in excess. Bonus round: Find me one person who is following a low carb high fat diet who looks much worse than before they started.

when you experience a body that is in balance, you will come to understand the whole concept of bioavailability is reflective of a body that is surviving and not thriving...when in balance, the processes that is essential for living is enhanced...vitality flows through all your system, as apposed to just mere nutrition. End of the day, free will and what you think is best for you.

Herr der Verboten

Executive Member
when you experience a body that is in balance, you will come to understand the whole concept of bioavailability is reflective of a body that is surviving and not thriving...when in balance, the processes that is essential for living is enhanced...vitality flows through all your system, as apposed to just mere nutrition. End of the day, free will and what you think is best for you.
Actually there is no such thing is freewill within maya.

RVQ

Expert Member
I recently discovered Bill & Melinda Gates are the largest private owners of farmland in the US and are doing lots of work with improving farming. A big problem is farmland in developing nations are not used efficiently and in developed nations there is a ridiculous amount of wastage. Working on solving these problems will go a long way with ensuring global food security while limiting the disastrous affect farming has on the planet. Just started reading up on it and there's some interesting stuff on it.

I personally am proud to say that over the past year I've had almost zero food wastage and by having to eat at home, brought my takeout spend to near zero saving mega bucks, still working on balancing my diet towards more plant based and reducing portions which my big arse will tell you I definitely need to do but all things considered food does not need to break the bank.

Last edited:

axsis

Nonsense, when something is more bioavailable it is used more efficiently by the body, which enhances living effectively as you get more out of less. I am thriving, I have more energy and have no discomfort. Lookup people doing what is 'carnivore' like Kelly Hogan, Mikhaila Peterson, Shawn Baker, Zach Bitter, Cynthia Monteleone, and tell me these people aren't thriving?

yebocan

Honorary Master
Nonsense, when something is more bioavailable it is used more efficiently by the body, which enhances living effectively as you get more out of less. I am thriving, I have more energy and have no discomfort. Lookup people doing what is 'carnivore' like Kelly Hogan, Mikhaila Peterson, Shawn Baker, Zach Bitter, Cynthia Monteleone, and tell me these people aren't thriving?
once you have access to a higher dimension of self, you will understand...what absolute marvel your body is

RedViking

Nord of the South
We screwed. Don't think veggies are cheaper, unless you plant your own.

RedViking

Nord of the South

The only way to achieve perfect balance is...

images (13).jpeg

rietrot

Honorary Master
Definitely fun times ahead. The knock on effects of of shutting down the world's economy for a few months will still be felt.